GDT: Ducks @ Sens 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I agree, Perry is dog meat tonight. But Manson has been making a lot of mental and physical errors lately.

I wonder if Manson has sustained some sort of nagging hand/wrist/arm/shoulder injury. His puckhandling just looks so choppy right now. Then again, maybe it's a confidence issue, because his decision making also looks spotty. We saw him wear down at a certain point last year, hopefully this isn't more of the same.

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
Teams that are "in" usually play rather poor at the end of the season. And vice verse. But hey, you don't have to do it every game, right?

Seems that they can't wait to run for the border at the moment. This trip...

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I might make a trek down to Buffalo next year instead. Second straight year I've driven down to Ottawa for a stinker.

I'm planning to go to Buffalo for the draft this summer for sure, I'll see what the drive is like.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I wonder if Manson has sustained some sort of nagging hand/wrist/arm/shoulder injury. His puckhandling just looks so choppy right now. Then again, maybe it's a confidence issue, because his decision making also looks spotty. We saw him wear down at a certain point last year, hopefully this isn't more of the same.

He did decline to fight a few weeks ago because of a hand injury, so that's entirely possible. If he can just hold out for two weeks he can get help from Horcoff's Doctor.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Teams that are "in" usually play rather poor at the end of the season. And vice verse. But hey, you don't have to do it every game, right?

Seems that they can't wait to run for the border at the moment. This trip...

So we were "in" the first two months of the season? :sarcasm:

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
maxresdefault.jpg

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
It's dead nights like this where we really miss Sami's ability to take charge and lug the puck.

Yes. Kesler was also clearly driving the team chemistry as well. Getzlaf is really wasted with Pirri (still no timing post-injury) and Stewart (just not able to execute yet post-injury in that fishbowl), and Perry looks like going through the motions. We look like 4 lines of grinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad