GDT: Ducks @ Sens 4:30 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Switched off after the 4th goal.

100% done with Heatley being on the team, he has to go. He's not an NHL player anymore.

Really hope Pears and Palms are back soon. If I see Bourque on the top PP unit one more time....

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Only saw the condensed game. But if that's what we can expect from Bryz, he isn't an upgrade on LeBarbera in any way. Pathetic. So bad that I almost feel I can make a legitimate argument about not giving up more goals than he did had I been in his place. Just, ugh.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Lots of Ducks sweaters in the crowd BTW. I see a handful of Sens games per year and we always seem to have a better fan turnout than any other American teams seem to get. Maybe other than when Crosby/Ovie come to town but that's different.

Anaheim Ducks - America's team (according to fans in Ontario, Canada)

NikoEhlers

May 2, 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
Too bad we werent able to give the canadian fans a win. I suppose we can still call it a succesfull road trip with the injuries, 3 out of 2. Seems incredibly important for us to get that first goal in games, then we cycle the puck for a period or two with ease and win by 1...or else its complete melt down

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
Too bad we werent able to give the canadian fans a win. I suppose we can still call it a succesfull road trip with the injuries, 3 out of 2. Seems incredibly important for us to get that first goal in games, then we cycle the puck for a period or two with ease and win by 1...or else its complete melt down

3 out of 5. :)

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Switched off after the 4th goal.

100% done with Heatley being on the team, he has to go. He's not an NHL player anymore.

Seeing minnesota games last season because watching Haula, Koivu, Granlund and they have more more early games (/better timezone)..

..Wondering why we signed him since the announce of the deal.

Sucks we miss real #1 goalie. I get that we needed some one but Mr. Universe doesn't seem to be the hoccus poccus solution (watching the tape delay atm). We could go far with guy like Rinne or Rask.. Next mission for the team is to draft real goalie top prospects.

Last edited:

DigitalSea

Thank you Landon
Jun 13, 2011
Anaheim, CA
Seeing minnesota games last season because watching Haula, Koivu, Granlund and they have more more early games (/better timezone)..

..Wondering why we signed him since the announce of the deal.

Sucks we miss real #1 goalie. I get that we needed some one but Mr. Universe doesn't seem to be the hoccus poccus solution (watching the tape delay atm). We could go far with guy like Rinne or Rask.. Next mission for the team is to draft real goalie top prospects.

We have the best goalie prospect in the world. We also have Andersen who could turn out to be better than him. We don't need to use high draft picks on goalies currently. I still wish we had gone after Ryan Miller when he was available but it makes sense why we didn't.

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
We have the best goalie prospect in the world. We also have Andersen who could turn out to be better than him. We don't need to use high draft picks on goalies currently. I still wish we had gone after Ryan Miller when he was available but it makes sense why we didn't.

Ryan Miller 16-7-0 .900 and GAA 2.69 CAPHIT 6.0
Andersen 18-5-4 .913 and GAA 2.41 CAPHIT 1.15

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010

Gibson is hardly best goalie prospect, maybe could be because of lack of really promising stars. Saros is probably more promising after Winning WJC gold standing on he's head on weaker team. Give Gibson the Edge as better goalie because he has some NHL experience.

Gibson could very well be "the real deal" later. No reason to be very sure about it. If some really good goalie prospect pops up dratable, one very good goalie prospect isn't reason to not go for him, as we can't know if he will turn out to be very good #1 goalie or not.

Andersen isn't enough right now. So we don't really have real #1 goalie. Some one as good as pre-vertigo hiller and we could go pretty far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad