GDT: Ducks @ Red Wings - 1/23/2016 7pm - CITY, PRIME, FS-SD, FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Bleh, in typical Wings fashion an early goal means we sit back until we lose that lead. We seem to play better if we don't score early.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
This is one of the worst first periods we've had all season. The y could easily be up by 5 goals already.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
This is one of the worst first periods we've had all season. The y could easily be up by 5 goals already.

False but whatever, more than half their quality chances have come on the PP. Say they score the first one, well the next three don't happen.

Not a great period, but not the worst ever or whatever is being claimed.

In fact if they have a worst period than the first they played against Carolina in the beginning of the year I would be stunned. That is the worst period I have seen them play in years.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
False but whatever, more than half their quality chances have come on the PP. Say they score the first one, well the next three don't happen.

Not a great period, but not the worst ever or whatever is being claimed.

In fact if they have a worst period than the first they played against Carolina in the beginning of the year I would be stunned. That is the worst period I have seen them play in years.

I clearly stated one of the worst, not the worst. Your entire comment is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad