Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Colangelo is hurt again. He's been hurt pretty often to start his college career.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Moore has some legit skill, and he's not small either. I'm surprised he isn't producing very much on such a stacked team.
The jump from high school to even the USHL is still pretty big, especially for a defenseman. He's had a pretty good first season flashing the skill you alluded to and it's good to see how much he plays for a team that's loaded with talent.

Reactions: duxfan1101

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
This is a relief, honestly. I've been worried about him.

I've never seen a prospect regress as much as Tracey has. He had 22 points in his first 11 games after being drafted and then got hurt shortly thereafter. Has been a ghost of himself ever since. You are right to be worried.

Hey234

Sponsor
May 7, 2010
Southern California
I've never seen a prospect regress as much as Tracey has. He had 22 points in his first 11 games after being drafted and then got hurt shortly thereafter. Has been a ghost of himself ever since. You are right to be worried.

I really don't understand why some people have this opinion. He was scoring a lot and then was traded to a defensive minded team. He stated in an interview that it took him awhile to get adjusted. His play at the end was improving and then Covid hit. The next time he plays is with pros in the AHL when he was clearly not ready for that step. He should have looked overwhelmed this season in the AHL and he did. Now that he is in the proper league, he can continue to develop. Let's give him a few seasons before being "worried."

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Didn't like the pick at the draft. Hate it right now. Pinto, Rees, Höglander, Kaliyev - all passed for Tracey.

Don't remind us.... I wanted either waterbugs Hogs or Robertson (local kid and ethnic minority). Both have skill but the Ducks must have thought that the 3 extra inches in height would make Tracey a better player. I'll still wait a few more years before I judge... he has improved limiting the number of times he says "obviously" this year. This summer he needs to go to the gym and work on his legs.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
What is up with Drysdale? Have they given a reason why they have Drysdale rotting away in the press box instead of playing in the AHL big minutes? Zegras in an out too is so odd to me. Hurting their development if they are not ready for the NHL full time let them groom in the AHL. And dominate, learn the pro game abit too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad