Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
I like the idea of Drysdale dominating Juniors this season. He's shown he has all the intangibles of an all purpose Dman at the AHL level... which is pretty crazy for a somewhat undersized 18 year old defenseman. I think defensively Juniors will be cake and he'll get plenty of opportunity to take risks and focus on being a dominate offensive defenseman at that level.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Colangelo is day to day with an injury.

Minnesota (LaCombe, McLaughlin, Perbix) is playing Notre Dame (Janicke) on NBCSN right now.

Reactions: Kalv

Mitch Doris

Jan 20, 2021
I have to admit to you guys, the most welcoming hockey fan base I have met, I am an Avs and Eagles fan. Doesn't mean I can't recognize when a team or player is great. Plus if I stuck to just one team I wouldn't get to meet so many cool people and talk some hockey. That being said, holy hell Drysdale is incredible. This weekend for him and the Gulls was absolutely insane. I am really starting to feel that Zegras and Drysdale can lead them to a high seeded entry to the Calder Cup Playoffs. If Erie starts up, does Drysdale have to go back?

Jamie Drysdale Leads Gulls To Record Setting Weekend

Oct 18, 2011
I have to admit to you guys, the most welcoming hockey fan base I have met, I am an Avs and Eagles fan. Doesn't mean I can't recognize when a team or player is great. Plus if I stuck to just one team I wouldn't get to meet so many cool people and talk some hockey. That being said, holy hell Drysdale is incredible. This weekend for him and the Gulls was absolutely insane. I am really starting to feel that Zegras and Drysdale can lead them to a high seeded entry to the Calder Cup Playoffs. If Erie starts up, does Drysdale have to go back?

Jamie Drysdale Leads Gulls To Record Setting Weekend
The NHL/CHL transfer agreement does require him to go back to the OHL unless it's modified, I gotta say I think it's a waste for him to go play 24 games there you figure the first 10 games or so are gonna be just bad hockey

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Eagles are a great story as an organization

sorry about the loss of Mr Backstrom

The Eagles owner M Lind is a pretty amazing guy for that region

sorry for the tangent. But I love that the Gulls and teams like the Eagles are doing so well

Reactions: SmokeyDuck

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
The NHL/CHL transfer agreement does require him to go back to the OHL unless it's modified, I gotta say I think it's a waste for him to go play 24 games there you figure the first 10 games or so are gonna be just bad hockey

On top of that, his team has been bad for the past two seasons. I don't know if they'll have a great amount of infusion of talent. It will be interesting how much influence in the game he'll have after having this AHL experience. Same sentiment for Perreault and Tracey. I remember Comtois going mad crazy good when he was returned to his junior club after 10 NHL games.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Another goal for Galimov:

This is something I have said before, but in the video it's clear he's taller than the 5'11 he's measured on EliteProspects. Now that I went back the KHL page also mentions him in the same height, but I'm pretty sure I saw him somewhere listed closer to 6'1

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Another goal for Galimov:

This is something I have said before, but in the video it's clear he's taller than the 5'11 he's measured on EliteProspects. Now that I went back the KHL page also mentions him in the same height, but I'm pretty sure I saw him somewhere listed closer to 6'1

Getting really excited about this kid. He is all skill.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
It looks like our 2020 overager selections are bearing fruit. They're still young, but at least they're producing at a higher stages, Galimov at the KHL and Sundsvik at the SHL. Both can play center, with Sundsvik being a bigger center. Wouldn't mind seeing them at the far future at the 3/4C spots.

Reactions: cheesymc and Kalv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad