Prospect Info: Ducks Prospect Info ‘21-22 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Zell with an assist, neutral rating and 5 shots. Their team got steamrolled tho, 1-7.

Everything screams this dude is onto something.

#2 in points by defenceman (1 point back with 4 games in hand)
Only 10 of 26 points are on PP
#2 in SOG by a defenceman (78 in 21 games)
Leads all defencemen/#2 of all skaters in +/- (his team is very good tho)

Oct 18, 2011
Tschigerl is performing very well for the 130th pick...sometimes you get these late or undrafted guys who are small and not fast picking up numbers and it won't translate

He has size and speed, he's going to be around 6'2 and 200 pounds by the time he has a shot at the NHL...definitely a guy to watch

Reactions: Hockey Duckie
Oct 18, 2011
Zell with an assist, neutral rating and 5 shots. Their team got steamrolled tho, 1-7.

Leads all defencemen/#2 of all skaters in +/- (history team is very good tho)
So basically hes the best OFD in his league and is a week away from being 22 draft eligible...not bad

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Tschigerl is performing very well for the 130th pick...sometimes you get these late or undrafted guys who are small and not fast picking up numbers and it won't translate

He has size and speed, he's going to be around 6'2 and 200 pounds by the time he has a shot at the NHL...definitely a guy to watch

Wait, Tschigerl is 6`0, no?

So basically hes the best OFD in his league and is a week away from being 22 draft eligible...not bad
Yep.
Closest guy that is younger is this:
https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/570931/denton-mateychuk

Seems like as well might be a great pick for whoever picks him this upcoming draft.
But yeah Zell is knocking it out of the park in the WHL

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Yes his official measurements are 6'0/185...in 3 years time he could definitely be pushing 6'2/200 or so I think
Prospects very rarely grow taller after the draft (Terry did but he was obviously physically immature at the draft and a late birthday)
Are you just wishing that Tschigerl would grow? If so, I would not hold my breath for it, to me he looks he will not grow any taller.

PS
Just realized that both Terry and Zellweger has birthday on December 10

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

StarDucks

Sep 14, 2020
I’ve gotten to watch Perrault quite a bit down here in SD. He’s improved a ton from the start of the season till now. The kids release is fantastic. He’s gotten MUCH better at working harder away from the puck to find soft areas for people to find him to get that shot away.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site

Leads all defencemen/#2 of all skaters in +/- (his team is very good tho)

4 games in 5 nights including 3 in 3 nights over the weekend was just too much for Everitt. They just ran out of gas in the last 2 games.

Reactions: Kalv
Oct 18, 2011
Prospects very rarely grow taller after the draft (Terry did but he was obviously physically immature at the draft and a late birthday)
Are you just wishing that Tschigerl would grow? If so, I would not hold my breath for it, to me he looks he will not grow any taller.

PS
Just realized that both Terry and Zellweger has birthday on December 10
You are right he may very well top out at 6 feet some people keep growing after 18 but alot dont

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
31. We were expecting to see Jacob Perreault on the Team USA roster for the World Juniors. However, he could not get his American passport in time, and is therefore ineligible to play for them. This is a IIHF-sanctioned event, and once you declare a country, you stick with it. He could also play for Canada, but his choice is this one.

So no Perreault for the WJC, according to Friedman.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
31. We were expecting to see Jacob Perreault on the Team USA roster for the World Juniors. However, he could not get his American passport in time, and is therefore ineligible to play for them. This is a IIHF-sanctioned event, and once you declare a country, you stick with it. He could also play for Canada, but his choice is this one.

So no Perreault for the WJC, according to Friedman.

Which makes me wonder why did Perreault wait so long to switch over? He could have done it last year when he was passed up the first time.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
McTavish was 17/24 in the faceoff dot tonight. Was on the ice for two ES goals by the Petes. Unfortunately, he was on the ice when the 67's had a shortie.

Reactions: Static

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Incredible that not one of McTavish, Pastujov, Zellweger or Tschigerl scored tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad