GDT: Ducks @ Leafs, 7:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Yes lets help boost the Oilers blueline and trade away our most experienced young defenseman who is at worst our 2nd best overall :badidea:

Not to mention that would make it even tougher to sign Vatanen budget wise.

I really don't understand all the pitchforks out for Fowler tonight. Lindholm was totally lost on two of the goals tonight and it's crickets on here. Fowler's glaring mistakes were what? He misfired on that one timer? And? The real problem is we're missing key players and top to bottom the focus defensively just isn't there.

Guess Getzlaf still hasn't learned from G2 against Chicago how to tie up someone's stick in front of the net.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013

I really don't understand all the pitchforks out for Fowler tonight. Lindholm was totally lost on two of the goals tonight and it's crickets on here.

Guess Getzlaf still hasn't learned from G2 against Chicago how to tie up someone's stick in front of the net.

Lindholm and Manson were both worse than Fowler tonight I thought, none of our D had a good game. Stoner wasn't bad, actually. Manson had a bunch of plays that would have people calling for Bieksa's head.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012

I really don't understand all the pitchforks out for Fowler tonight. Lindholm was totally lost on two of the goals tonight and it's crickets on here. Fowler's glaring mistakes were what? He misfired on that one timer? And? The real problem is we're missing key players and top to bottom the focus defensively just isn't there.

All the D was bad but on two of the goals Fowler was in the crease doing absolutely nothing.

Manson was by far the worst. He singlehandedly gave up about 5 quality scoring chances.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Fowler didn't have a good game but I'd agree that Lindholm and Manson were worse. Manson is really in a funk and Lindholm didn't show any focus during the game.

Good news is that the Ducks are in the playoffs after a horrible first half of the year.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Missed the game and forgot to record it. Can anyone tell me a quick summary? What happened to Bieksa?

OT: disappointed in batman vs. superman....

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Wouldn't that be all the Leafs fans who insist the tank is in from now through at least the end of next year? Or, in other words, 90% of the arena?

This was literally a cat though.

toronto_maple_leafs_cat_fan_by_codetski101-d9b7h5d.jpg

He had a similar look tonight. But with ******** weather in the background.

Last edited:

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
id just roll with Gibby from now on... time to pick a #1 id say... stop with this 2 on 2 off thing

gotta let someone get in a groove

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Went to sleep after the first period. By reading the Toronto board they ripped Manson pretty badly. Not a great game from him?

I think Kesler is our most important forward, more so than the twins.

Having him back will mean a lot.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
id just roll with Gibby from now on... time to pick a #1 id say... stop with this 2 on 2 off thing

gotta let someone get in a groove

I rather give the guy who has been successful recently and has playoff experience already the starts from now on. Gibson has not taken control over that spot over the last month.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Anaheim rounding nicely into first round exit form.

Too bad someone didn't put Kadri's head through the glass after his boarding of Manson, guy is such a punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad