Play Hard!!!

Lineups To Be Posted

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Easily my least favorite games of the season. Imagine that won't improve much tonight.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If they can squeeze a point out of tonight, will be thrilled. Hopefully if it does go to OT, it will last more than 12 seconds this time around. F'ing hate these new divisions.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I like our chances going into this game. We had an extra day off from the usual one day gap between games. Last time we did this, we scored 4 goals, but Gibby was off of his game completely. I really do think that extra day is when Eakins gets to have his team practice because Eakins has called off practice in the day off between games seeing how fatigued his team is after a game.

We're such a young team in flux with a couple of new people (such as Heinen, Milano, Backes, Shattenkirk, Hakanpaa, and Hutton) that it might be difficult to gel as a team. All of the non-playoff teams should have had a couple weeks more of playing time or even a light tourney to develop some chemistry. The only thing we had as a constant from the beginning of last year to this year are our netminders and the fourth line. All other lines and pairing have been in continual interchanging due to injuries or trades. Huh. That's actually kinda sad to acknowledge.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
can't ever get excited for the vegas games given how they've had the ducks number their entire existence

Bergey37

May 19, 2019
I like our chances going into this game. We had an extra day off from the usual one day gap between games. Last time we did this, we scored 4 goals, but Gibby was off of his game completely. I really do think that extra day is when Eakins gets to have his team practice because Eakins has called off practice in the day off between games seeing how fatigued his team is after a game.

We're such a young team in flux with a couple of new people (such as Heinen, Milano, Backes, Shattenkirk, Hakanpaa, and Hutton) that it might be difficult to gel as a team. All of the non-playoff teams should have had a couple weeks more of playing time or even a light tourney to develop some chemistry. The only thing we had as a constant from the beginning of last year to this year are our netminders and the fourth line. All other lines and pairing have been in continual interchanging due to injuries or trades. Huh. That's actually kinda sad to acknowledge.
I like our chances going into every game! As they used to say, "On any Sunday." A team that looks better "on paper" or has a better record doesn't mean an automatic drubbing. On ny night we can win - it mainly depends on which Ducks team decides to show up - the one that -plays hard with fire or the one that looks like it doesn't care. GO DUCKS! Turn these Knights into squires!

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I really hope that the lineup on the projected NHL.com page is not correct. It has LeTerry as the third line center and no Getzlaf. Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad