GDT: Ducks @ Knights 7:00 PM Our time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
So stupid. Nosek was a close contact of every single person on the ice yesterday for half an hour. Of course the Ducks are testing negative right now it takes longer than a day to actually have it detectable. Cancel the damn game. Player safety is a joke.
Yeah I just had a close contact, and I had to sit in a f***ing room by myself for 5 days until I could take a reliable test, and these guys are going to go out on the ice together? That could potentially be a disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: Goose of Reason

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So the Ducks and Vegas game is on tomorrow night? I mean Nosek was on the bench for like 2 periods next to teammates, If that is not being exposed not sure what is. Anaheim should not have to put their players at risk tomorrow.

NHL should postpone this game. Ducks don’t play again till Monday, gives them a few days to get tested and make sure everyone is In the clear.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
the league is incredibly stupid and reckless in allowing the game to be played tomorrow

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I wouldn’t be so sure the game won’t be postponed. They just won’t announce it until closer to the time where there’s more clarity about everything.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Much like the government, the league just makes shit up as they go along. It’s all about appearances, they don’t actually care about the virus

Reactions: McDonald19

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Vaccines aren't 100% and the optics of hockey players getting the vaccine over essential workers and at-risk people would be a public relations nightmare.
Then they should have delayed the season until everyone can be vaccinated. But it’s all about the money

Reactions: duckaroosky

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
I’m sure this has been said multiple times but I don’t understand at all how a player is allowed to suit up “test pending.” That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. That’s literally what the taxi squad is for. But as far as I can tell, the taxi squad is useless. If a team has multiple positives, they cancel the games. How many times have guys been activated off the taxi squad due to the virus? Once? Never?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Then they should have delayed the season until everyone can be vaccinated. But it’s all about the money
the league isn't going to "skip the line" and get their players vaccinated, as it would look incredibly bad

a simple improvement to the protocol, such as not allowing players to suit up until their tests and the tests of their close contacts are conclusive, would solve this issue

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I wouldn’t be so sure the game won’t be postponed. They just won’t announce it until closer to the time where there’s more clarity about everything.
I believe it will happen, I read somewhere that they will do that rapid testing.
I still have problem of why the hell Vegas dressed a player with a test pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad