GDT: Ducks @ Kings 7:30 PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Lucic definitely looked half interested in that fight. he only showed life after that hit to the cheek. He could have destroyed manson but I think he didn't care and just saw it as a kid trying to make a point.

Disagree completely.

Lucic was trying to prolong the fight. You don't do that if you're half interested. Manson is just tougher than he expected.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Lucic is one of those guys that's going to think he's the baddest dude in the league for longer than he actually is. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets knocked out a few times in coming seasons. It's hard to be a dominant fighter for a long time

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Lucic is one of those guys that's going to think he's the baddest dude in the league for longer than he actually is. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets knocked out a few times in coming seasons. It's hard to be a dominant fighter for a long time

He's also been a big fish in a small pond in the East. He also doesn't have Chara watching his back now.

I still think Lucic is one of the more intimidating players in the league, but it's a different ballgame in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad