GDT: Ducks @ Kings 7:30 PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
Moar televised hockey! No Hagelin again. Full defense.

PRIME TICKET AND NHLN-US!

http://www.ocregister.com/ducks/kings-685203-preseason-ducks.html

Jiri Sekac-Rickard Rakell-Corey Perry
Andrew Cogliano-Ryan Kesler-Jakob Silfverberg
Nick Ritchie-Chris Wagner-Chris Stewart
Max Friberg-Shawn Horcoff-Mike Santorelli

Hampus Lindholm-Kevin Bieksa
Cam Fowler-Simon Despres
Josh Manson-Sami Vatanen

Anton Khudobin

VS

Dwight King-Nick Shore-Tyler Toffoli
Milan Lucic-Jeff Carter-Trevor Lewis
Tanner Pearson-Jordan Weal-Michael Mersch
Kyle Clifford-Andy Andreoff-Jordan Nolan

Alec Martinez-Drew Doughty
Christian Ehrhoff-Jeff Schultz
Brayden McNabb-Jamie McBain

X

*Winners are in bold

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Just wondering, how is Friberg allowed to play?

They waived him not demoted yet. They just can send him to Gulss camp any moment now - that is how i understand it (but i`m no expert in this). But i remember Max was just waived, he was not sent to Gulls camp.

Anyhow - i think Hagelin would play... what the hell is up with that guy?

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
AFAIK, waiving doesn't really affect playing availability. They do have to clear before they can be sent down to the AHL, but it shouldn't affect the NHL status.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Hagelin appears to be fine, BB just wants to see other guys he is more unsure of.

Boudreau says nothing is wrong, health-wise, with the 27-year-old Swede. “We know what Carl can do,†he said. “Two games will be more than enough for a guy of his speed and everything else. There are other guys with decisions to be made, guys we’d like to see. We’ve talked to Carl about it, and he’s totally on board.â€

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=780995

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Only if you're not a bear.

It seems odd that the Kings send essentially their starting lineup to the Honda Center then ice that lineup at home.

I was thinking the same thing.... It's like reversed or opposite of what usually happens

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
You don't often see two rightys paired together. I wonder if that pairing lasts. Both guys have a tendency to wander around and lose coverage too.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Up here for work, and our crew parking is right next to staples. Saw the boys heading in for the pregame skate this morning. Lots of smiles and laughter. If nothing, they looked loose, and ready.

Oct 18, 2011
so a guy who hasn't been in our system is going to be held out again because there are decisions to make on others, meanwhile other veterans are playing who actually do know the system.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
so a guy who hasn't been in our system is going to be held out again because there are decisions to make on others, meanwhile other veterans are playing who actually do know the system.

He plays the same position as the players they are looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad