GDT: Ducks @ Kings 2/4/16 @ 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
not that i necessarily disagree with you but im thinking that if it gets to the point where we play a team 4 games in a row(playoffs) I could see him taking his pest abilities to new levels. Even 4 games of doing what he is doing (goals, points, effort, and speed) I could see him earning the hatred of opposing fans. Maybe this is just me being naive though

This team is maxed out on troll power. Garbutt just adds to Perry, Kesler, and Bieksa in making us high on the hate list. Apparently Perron pisses certain people off (like Quick) which puts a smile on my face.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Kesler trolls so good.

47 + 42 = Man crush of epic proportions. Loved Josh coming to Magnus' defense.

For the love of the flying spaghetti monster, Bieksa needs to get explosive diarrhea and go on long term IR.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Once again a tad over 18 minutes for Lindholm. Several minutes less than Vatanen and Bieksa.

What am I missing?

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
Once again a tad over 18 minutes for Lindholm. Several minutes less than Vatanen and Bieksa.

What am I missing?

He actually got almost 30 mins against MIN a few games ago and like 26 the game after that. Not sure what's happened the last few games though. He's far past the point of needing to play "protected minutes", we're barely in the playoff race as it is.

He should be getting something like 24-25 minutes minimum at this point in the season.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012

What am I missing?

Why play him more than we need him? We were up by 3 for over half the game with another game tomorrow. No reason you shouldn't spread the minutes around in that situation.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
BOOM! Roasted!

PS
Interesting fact - we have lost 18 games in regulation so far this season. Yes, we have played 2 less games but Kings have lost 17 times in regulation already

Last edited:

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
BOOM! Roasted!

PS
Interesting fact - we have lost 18 games in regulation so far this season. Yes, we have played 2 less games but Kings have lost 17 times in regulation already

It was looking like a lock that they would take the division but they're only 10 points up, the Ducks have two games in hand, and there are still 3 head to head match ups. They'll still probably pull it out but it might be close.

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
love this pic of intense magnus

cabybvfueaa-b06.jpg
So does NBC

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia

This is the time where Bieksa`s infamous ''dive all over the ice'' would have worked :laugh:

Seeing us giving up that goal was a bit painful but whatever, the win was very very good!

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That was a sick game all around. Love Manson, he's a keeper.

Only thing is, if Theodore isn't coming back up Lindholm needs to be on that top unit over Fowler. Neither have Chara like shots but Lindholm is so much smarter about using it and is way better at getting it through traffic and on net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad