Quick
Enrouth

FF2010-logo.jpg

50275545.jpg

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
So.

Another game where Vatanen and Bieksa get 24+ minutes, for no logical reason, with Lindholm @17 and Manson @15?

Whoever runs the D is a complete idiot.

Yawney?

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Tonight comes down to who is better in the creases and special teams.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Need to pot the first one. They are a tough team to come from behind against. I'd let Freddy take this one too, I think he's deserved a chance to get another big game.

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
Need to pot the first one. They are a tough team to come from behind against. I'd let Freddy take this one too, I think he's deserved a chance to get another big game.

Well we will play again tomorrow against Coyotes so it doens't really mater who plays tonight. Both games are equally important.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Well we will play again tomorrow against Coyotes so it doens't really mater who plays tonight. Both games are equally important.

I agree both are important. But LA is a much tougher opponent, and it's in their building which makes it even tougher. Gibson can handle AZ, and I feel Freddy should get the net tonight.

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
The system being used is very effective but the usage of Bieksa is questionable at best, Lindholm is far more deserving of ice time than Bieksa is (as is Manson).

I agree with the premise that Bieksa is being over utilized, because frankly, he does seem out of his depth at the minutes currently being played. Though I'm not overly certain that Manson would be able to handle those minutes either. However, to attack on the coaching staff and the deployment of Lindholm(They're clearly willing and comfortable to play Lindholm a ton of minutes), seems like a gigantic stretch, considering the results.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
I hope we get to see the extreme pest side of Garbutt tonight. I don't want him to injure anyone but I hope he can get some of them off their game

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I hope we get to see the extreme pest side of Garbutt tonight. I don't want him to injure anyone but I hope he can get some of them off their game

Yeah I agree. I've been very disappointed with Garbutt so far. Yeah he's got a few points, but he hasn't been nearly as physical as I thought he'd be. Not much of a pest either. He's better than Sekac for this team, but I don't like that extra year on his deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad