GDT: Ducks @ Hawks, 5:30 P.M. Romance Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
I guess running around hitting stuff is a viable way to play after all.

I can't get over the "running around" part. As if Sekac was a guy to overthink his routes and try to execute some complicate system. He's the proverbial headless chicken, which just happens to still be in control of his hands. That guy has Hiller-level reflective skills.

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
Suck it Sekac, go back to Kladno or whatever.

He's on pace to be back in Europe within a season or two. Might get one more team to take a cheap stab at him before he goes, but would not surprise me in the slightest if he went back towards home instead of signing a new NHL contract this summer.

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
The time difference caught up with me big time in this game. I managed only to see the first half of it, or so.

Anyway... good for Silf to score again. It's also vital that all lines are producing. And the D stepped up from the CLB-game as well. Haven't been able to watch the rest of the game since my GCL still is not working. But as it sounds, a really good second half of the game. Good to hear.

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
Ducks were as good today as they wer bad against Columbus

I'll never understand this. How can a team looks so bad against such a bad team and then so good against such a good team 2 nights later.

Either way I think any doubts we will make the playoffs just ended and hopefully Bob can go into full "buyer" mode.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
I'll never understand this. How can a team looks so bad against such a bad team and then so good against such a good team 2 nights later.

Either way I think any doubts we will make the playoffs just ended and hopefully Bob can go into full "buyer" mode.

I think their heads were already in Chicago before the Columbus game. They were overlooking them, and in this league they just simply cannot do that. But I'm glad that at least they showed up in Chicago and dominated play.

Finnish Duck

Nov 13, 2014
I think their heads were already in Chicago before the Columbus game. They were overlooking them, and in this league they just simply cannot do that. But I'm glad that at least they showed up in Chicago and dominated play.

And they also had their 3rd game in 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad