GDT: Ducks @ Hawks, 5:30 P.M. Romance Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
Romantic-Couples-in-History_Donald_Duck_Daizy_8.jpg

Prepare for such quotes as:

"Ducks have no fans they can't even sell out" and "Our lake is really big so it's like going to the ocean" followed by a discussion over what style of pizza is the least inferior to a burrito.

Love you too, flyover state.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Hopefully can grind out a point, going to be a long game with Bieksa going up against Kane.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Lines are going to be jacked. Not going to hold my breath for any kind of effort judging by the rest of this road trip so far. 6-2 Chicago.

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
Expecting some pain. Stocking the fridge. Might listen on mute because I hate hearing about that most valuable frat boy every 30 seconds.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
So, will the Hawks unleash the beast? Sekac with a hatty using those awesome hands of his? :laugh:
You just know that if Sekac scores there's gonna be someone who says that if we had just given him a chance he would have been great in Anaheim.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
A moral hat trick?

For him that would probably be

1) dressing for the game
2) skating a shift in the game
3) being asked about the game in a post game interview

You just know that if Sekac scores there's gonna be someone who says that if we had just given him a chance he would have been great in Anaheim.

Well, you know, this is his breakout season, so let's hope we don't pay the price for our impatience. ;)

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
Line Rushes Per OC Register http://www.ocregister.com/ducks/line-704042-rushes-blackhawks.html

Nick Ritchie-Ryan Getzlaf-David Perron

Patrick Maroon-Rickard Rakell-Corey Perry

Andrew Cogliano-Ryan Kesler-Jakob Silfverberg

Ryan Garbutt-Nate Thompson-Mike Santorelli

Cam Fowler-Kevin Bieksa

Hampus Lindholm-Josh Manson

Simon Despres-Sami Vatanen

VS

Andrew Shaw-Jonathan Toews-Marian Hossa

Artemi Panarin-Artem Anisimov-Patrick Kane

Phillip Danault-Andrew Desjardins-Richard Panik

Jiri Sekac-Dennis Rasmussen-Teuvo Teravainen

Duncan Keith-Niklas Hjalmarsson

Trevor van Riemsdyk-Brent Seabrook

Viktor Svedberg-Michal Rozsival

No real word on Goalie

broman

Mar 9, 2003
HEL's antechamber
Hfboards explodes with delight now that Ritchie is back in the big league. Am I the only one who thinks he's just not ready just yet, and has been mostly inconsequential really? Oh well. Fingers crossed I just jinxed him to a Gordie Howe hattie.

Oh and go Ducks! Taste of playoff hockey to come. This is what it's all about.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Hfboards explodes with delight now that Ritchie is back in the big league. Am I the only one who thinks he's just not ready just yet, and has been mostly inconsequential really? Oh well. Fingers crossed I just jinxed him to a Gordie Howe hattie.

Oh and go Ducks! Taste of playoff hockey to come. This is what it's all about.

I think it was a general consensus that he wasn't quite ready when he was sent back down. He flashed, and flashed constantly IMO so this stunt will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad