GDT: Ducks @ Flames - 7:30 MT SNW - Blast from the Past! Legendary lineup

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Apparently Ramo is starting over the Swiss alternative:

Roger Millions ‏@RogMillions 1h1 hour ago Calgary, Alberta
#Flames Ramo plays again. Hartley says defence was iffy vs Ott. Not Ramo's fault the four goals

I think this is the first time all season that Ramo's been given the benefit of the doubt in this way. I would've been okay with Hiller getting the start at home, though, to be honest. Ramo is better on the road for whatever reason.

Hartley showing faith in Ramo brings a tear to my eye. Hopefully Ramo proves him right with a big game tonight!

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I think we are trying out Ramo against Anaheim for the first time this year. Hiller hasn't necessarily played well against his former team.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I have by far the most V-Cash because of you beauties. Flames win again.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Ducks: Nobody cares.

giphy.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hartley showing faith in Ramo brings a tear to my eye. Hopefully Ramo proves him right with a big game tonight!

What I want to hear after the game:

"Eeehhhhh you know it felt good.... team played well.... y'know not... not a lot of shots... y'know most shots from outside.... and y'know I was feeling pretty good.... was y'know seeing the puck good."

Nothing says "victory" more than Hallett trying her darndest to get Ramo to emote some excitement.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
What I want to hear after the game:

"Eeehhhhh you know it felt good.... team played well.... y'know not... not a lot of shots... y'know most shots from outside.... and y'know I was feeling pretty good.... was y'know seeing the puck good."

Nothing says "victory" more than Hallett trying her darndest to get Ramo to emote some excitement.

Eh, I don't know, he's a pretty typical hockey interview IMO. And compared to his predecessor he's Robin Williams.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Blast from the past and you all forget Jason Wiemer and Fred Brathwaite. Shame on you

Freddy Brathwaite is the man. That's a childhood memory right there; I remember going out to dinner with my folks and listening to a game against Dallas who was a very very strong team that year; we had juggled a bunch of goalies that season and honestly, they were all bad. Everyone was expecting a blowout, instead they got a goose egg.

This guy wouldn't even be a goalie in this league anymore; he's absolutely tiny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad