Jan 30, 2011
latest

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Apparently Ramo is starting over the Swiss alternative:

Roger Millions ‏@RogMillions 1h1 hour ago Calgary, Alberta
#Flames Ramo plays again. Hartley says defence was iffy vs Ott. Not Ramo's fault the four goals

I think this is the first time all season that Ramo's been given the benefit of the doubt in this way. I would've been okay with Hiller getting the start at home, though, to be honest. Ramo is better on the road for whatever reason.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
#Flames Lines - Bouma Backlund Jones- Gaudreau Monahan Hudler- Raymond Jooris Colborne- Bollig Stajan Ferland

To translate this into "Blast from the Past-ness":

Bourque - Shantz - Saprykin
Cammalleri - Nystrom - Conroy
Galiardi - ....Jooris, I guess - Bure
Begin - Lombardi - ....Ferland, I guess

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Apparently Ramo is starting over the Swiss alternative:

#Flames Ramo plays again. Hartley says defence was iffy vs Ott. Not Ramo's fault the four goals

I think this is the first time all season that Ramo's been given the benefit of the doubt in this way. I would've been okay with Hiller getting the start at home, though, to be honest. Ramo is better on the road for whatever reason.

Well Hiller did allow 5 goals in one period the last time the Flames played the Ducks (I mean, he had help from the defense, but still). I don't mind Ramo getting the shot here tonight. If he plays well, I think we see Ramo again on Friday. If not, it'll be Hiller.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad