A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
Lindholm 22:11
Manson 21:19
Fowler 20:03
Bieksa 19:43
Despres 18:33
Vatanen 18:18

I guess that means Vatanen is gone in a near future. No trust left in him from BB. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
no bruce, Freddy wasnt as good, especially in the beginning. 4 goals wont be pretty to give up against the better teams out there.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Lindholm 22:11
Manson 21:19
Fowler 20:03
Bieksa 19:43
Despres 18:33
Vatanen 18:18

I guess that means Vatanen is gone in a near future. No trust left for him from BB. :sarcasm:

*** Santo
** Hudler
* Johnny H

Well, that pairing did give out scoring chances like it was candy, haha..

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
no bruce, Freddy wasnt as good, especially in the beginning. 4 goals wont be pretty to give up against the better teams out there.

Glass is always half empty. Freddie with 33 on 37 and that's not good enough.

Be happy you got the 2 pts - CGY really is not a bad team.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
mattnnat-jdk-flaming-donuts-03.jpg

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
All of a sudden we're 5 points behind LA for the division lead, and our schedule for the remaining 27 games is very reasonable (13 games against current non playoff teams).

Beat the Kings twice and win one more game than them otherwise and we take the Pacific.

Oct 18, 2011
All of a sudden we're 5 points behind LA for the division lead, and our schedule for the remaining 27 games is very reasonable (13 games against current non playoff teams).

Beat the Kings twice and win one more game than them otherwise and we take the Pacific.

could be 3 tomorrow

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast

I thought we didn't want to go there?

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg

I'm more concerned with the fact that the defensive coverage has been appaling in three of the 5 games on the road trip than with catching the Kings. Not good, at all.

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
It's confusing, it's called Family Day in a lot of places but some provinces are naming it after historical figures, in Nova Scotia we have Joseph Howe day and in Manitoba it's Louis Riel day. However, these are also just one offs, in that every year they're picking a new figure or something along those lines. Basically it's just a made up day to get a day off in February but a lot of people don't even get the day off.
Ah, gotcha. Matinee makes sense, then. USA has two made-up days in February where we're I guess supposed to celebrate the lives of Lincoln and Washington? Schools get a day for each president, I think most work places just do one. I've never had a job with any federal holidays as paid days off so I'm not sure.

Had to record this one and watch after work. Flames and Ducks seem to have a barn burner in Calgary once per season in recent years, nice to come out on top in this one. Defense needs to tighten things back up again though, especially with McJesus on the ice tomorrow.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
I'm more concerned with the fact that the defensive coverage has been appaling in three of the 5 games on the road trip than with catching the Kings. Not good, at all.

This. Our PK, scoring chances and PP have been pretty bad ever since fowler came back not saying it's all because of him maybe by him coming back it messed with the chemistry that was formed.

Let me sit in my armored tank while you all get the pitch forks and torches out

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
This. Our PK, scoring chances and PP have been pretty bad ever since fowler came back not saying it's all because of him maybe by him coming back it messed with the chemistry that was formed.

Let me sit in my armored tank while you all get the pitch forks and torches out

Wait, our scoring chances have been pretty bad? How do you figure that?

And, FYI, we had two D return. I feel like people forget this in their desire to point fingers.

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Missed the game. How did Ritchie look?

John

He had some ok looks, i think he could score his first goal soon.

But he looks a bit lighter.

One episode - he tried to hit Bennett at center ice but ended on the ice himself while Bennett skated away. Bennett is the guy who couldn`t do a pullup before the draft and is smaller than Ritchie. That rised an eyebrow i thought it would go the other way

lindholmie

Feb 22, 2015
He had some ok looks, i think he could score his first goal soon.

But he looks a bit lighter.

One episode - he tried to hit Bennett at center ice but ended on the ice himself while Bennett skated away. Bennett is the guy who couldn`t do a pullup before the draft and is smaller than Ritchie. That rised an eyebrow i thought it would go the other way
but they both fell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad