GDT: Ducks @ Flames 4pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
This was a wierd one but great to get a win from an odd situation as well! Calgarys PK was disastrous but hopefully our PP can keep it going against proper ones too

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Nice to be at the point where I'm whatever over wins. The team is good now, even when they aren't. So strange.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Hope they're ready for the speed of a kid like McDavid. I thought Gaudreau gave them a bit of trouble.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Glad it's over... so did we just pass SJ for the 2nd spot?

Yes we did. They have a game in hand, however.

I'm more glad that we got the two points here. ARI/VAN losses tonight would make me really happy, as we've been building a bit of a gap to them lately and I'd like to keep it that way.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Not sure that was an NHL caliber game, pretty brutal for both teams, but we don't put up six very often so I'll take it.

Way to get the result, they have a good chance of closing this road trip out with 11 of 14 points, need to tighten up and get it done.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Thank Jesus it's over. Gotta step up defensively tomorrow.

Semi honest provocative question - do we? Sure, they're going to be even more dangerous, but they are also even far worse defensively. Could just be a carbon copy of tonight's wreck of a game. :laugh: I guess Talbot won't Hiller us a few goals, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad