Confirmed with Link: Ducks claim William Lagesson off waivers from the Maple Leafs

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
The only reason I remember this guy is because I watched him elbow Max Jones straight in the face in the AHL.

Well now we have Fowler, Mintyukov, Zellweger, LaCombe, Vaakanainen, and Lagesson on the left side. Maybe we are about to move Vaak or LaCombe?

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
The only reason I remember this guy is because I watched him elbow Max Jones straight in the face in the AHL.

Well now we have Fowler, Mintyukov, Zellweger, LaCombe, Vaakanainen, and Lagesson on the left side. Maybe we are about to move Vaak or LaCombe?
Plz God let us move lacombe and end his game changing oblivious turnovers for our ducks.

• Haha
Reactions: Daz28

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
“He is a better version of TJ Brodie. Just plays mistake free hockey, makes the simple play, and moves the puck.” Leafs fan just gave this player profile. Mistake free, basically the opposite of lacombe. Great news for us!

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Based on feedback from Leafs fans, it seems this player is a solid 5th/6th/7th defenseman with some size. Can't hate can never have enough solid d-men.
Love this pickup, when leafs fans are salty that’s a great sign for us. Normally they are loud and obnoxious “ finally! He’s gone” “ someone claimed him! Wow “ kind of vibes from their entire community. I don’t see any of this on the leafs boards.

Reactions: MCB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad