GDT: Ducks @ CBJ Cannons

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Amazing how every single game has fallen on a busy night. Last night and tomorrow I'll have plenty of free time for Ducks hockey watching. Oh well. I guess DVR.

I'm feeling a win. CBJ's defense is pitiful.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
What's a Korpisalo? Is it like a corpus callosum or a corpus Christi?

Google Translate has the answer:
aANVU8m.png

Last edited:

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
So, who's better: Jones or Lindholm?

I think we'd need to see a full season of Jones in a different environment than Nashville. The sample size in Columbus is too small.

In terms of potential, I think it's Jones. Actual on-ice play? It's Lindholm.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I think we'd need to see a full season of Jones in a different environment than Nashville. The sample size in Columbus is too small.

In terms of potential, I think it's Jones. Actual on-ice play? It's Lindholm.

I feel like this has always the case - Jones hasn't lived up to his potential to this point, but it's so high that he's still in the conversation with other young d-men who came into form a lot quicker.

Who knows, he might do better in CBJ with more opportunities, but he might also crumble under the pressure of being (pretty much) the 2D in a very lackluster D squad in comparison to Nashville. So far, he's been more of the former, not the latter.

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
I don't get this whole "Jones has a higher upside than Lindholm" argument. Surely I can't be the only one who think that Lindholm has the potential to be a top 5 d-man in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad