GDT: Ducks @ Canucks 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Sami was good but he should not be #1 star. I thought his partner, Despres, was better.

I like how Hazy mentioned that too.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
I'll say it Bieska even with occasional brain farts in an important key to this teams success they would be much worse off without him. Doesn't include the leadership aspect fans do not get to see

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
i think even with the 2nd goal, the 4 goal lead already took most of the canucks' energy off. they were no threat for the most part.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Way to close it out, what a road trip.

It'll be good for them to get back home, get some practice in, take a look at special teams (PK, mainly).

Really impressed with Getzy, he still looks to be lumbering more than usual as if he's not at full speed, but I think he's settled in and figured out how to work around it finally. Like his timing is back.

Oct 18, 2011
2 days off before calgary
2 more days off after that before buffalo

chance to get some rest and hopefully a couple wins before kings game

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
It wasn't that long ago that it looked like the Kings had the Pacific locked up. Wow.

broman

Mar 9, 2003
HEL's antechamber
It wasn't that long ago that it looked like the Kings had the Pacific locked up. Wow.

Exactly. The hockey gods really are smiling right now. Also, didn't it use to be so that the Jan-Feb period was a miserable time of the year that the Ducks would struggle to stumble through, if only just.

Also, hooray for GF>GA. And an away record that all of a sudden looks respectable.

ChaseANA

Apr 12, 2015
Gotta hand it to Getzy tonight. He's looked fantastic with the gigantic face shield. Coincidence?

Pretty much all D-men were solid tonight, too.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Getzlaf was fantastic tonight. He really loves playing against the Western Canadian teams. He's just so much quicker now than he was a couple months ago. Also a lot stronger on the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad