SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
21D6DUr5tZL.jpg

Norduck

youllneverquackalone
Feb 9, 2015
CA
I've prepared myself for a dominating performance by the Ducks that results in a 2-1 shootout loss to the Nucks again.

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
Yay... I got my gcl/nhl.tv back again (apperantly a temporary solution) But it works. Now I'ts the same as you guys have over the pond as well. Need to log in to nhl.com/tv.

Same in Finland?

So now the question's mearly if I should have an early night and set the alarm. Or see the game later on tomorrow?

We'll see... Nevertheless, go Duckies! Just erase the Sedins as usual.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Yay... I got my gcl/nhl.tv back again (apperantly a temporary solution) But it works. Now I'ts the same as you guys have over the pond as well. Need to log in to nhl.com/tv.

Same in Finland?

So now the question's mearly if I should have an early night and set the alarm. Or see the game later on tomorrow?

We'll see... Nevertheless, go Duckies! Just erase the Sedins as usual.

Set the alarm, see it live with your fellow duck fans :nod:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Trade deadline is coming up and i heard there will be a few executives from Vancouver in the attendance tonight for the Anaheim game, interesting

you just got PUNKE`D

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I hope we dominate so i can get sick laughs from the Canuck fans I follow on twitter freaking out.

Everybody here is begging for you guys to beat us tonight. Our board is all in on team tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad