Pre-Game Talk: Ducks @ Avs | Being Bad For Ekblad: An Expected Journey | Wed the 2nd @ 7:30 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
"Whats fair for us is...we want to surprise the world of hockey and I look at the projections and no one has us in the playoffs but we have the right to prove people wrong"

Might be my favorite quote so far.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
I really liked the Roy quote at the end of that Dater interview "we are not going to put our desire to win ahead of the team". Then goes on about building the team step by step.

That attitude was in nice in 2009, IDK about now.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I didn't take it as not caring about winning, I don't think that's even possible with Roy anyway. More about building an actual winning team and not using emotion to squeeze out one or two wins and then flame out.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Looking through some of the interviews:

Landeskog and O'Reilly are pretty much as always. They seem to have balanced and relaxed personalities.

Duchene seems so more comfortable in his skin these days. Great to see.

Stastny seems very exicted. Hopefully he'll have a big year and be hungry for more of them here.

MacKinnon is so media trained that he's almost Crosbyesque in his ability to not say anything interesting at all. But he might relax once he's more comfortable.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Looking through some of the interviews:

Landeskog and O'Reilly are pretty much as always. They seem to have balanced and relaxed personalities.

Duchene seems so more comfortable in his skin these days. Great to see.

Stastny seems very exicted. Hopefully he'll have a big year and be hungry for more of them here.

MacKinnon is so media trained that he's almost Crosbyesque in his ability to not say anything interesting at all. But he might relax once he's more comfortable.

Landy seems like he's ramped up the intensity. MacKinnon gives the standard right back to the standard questions but he shows a lot more personality in a decent unexpected question. Agree on O'Reilly, Duchene and Stastny.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Forsberg crushes Marshall into the end boards after Ossi Vaananen takes a roughing call.

Avs on the penalty kill at the 4 minute mark of the 1st period. Game is 0-0

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Which is the real GDT?? I'm freaking out

I'm in full panic mode.

This is the real question. Nobody is going to know and game talk is going to be split across both threads.

MODS ON THIS NOW PLEASE lol

We need RL to save us.

A thread for optimists and pessimists, how delicious

That would be a good idea actually

So that's how you have so many posts...

98% of his posts are worthless.

J/k Thestranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad