Pre-Game Talk: Ducks @ Avs | Being Bad For Ekblad: An Expected Journey | Wed the 2nd @ 7:30 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This is clearly the PGT, clearly....

My life will have no meaning until this is settled. Our mods are slipping. I say boycott both threads and innvade the ducks board.

2 threads would be funny to see when the game actually starts.

I HAVE yet to make a post there, I think I should make an appearance or JB will get made.

You're lucky with your hidden text...I was about to flip out once I could see through my tears
:laugh:

You Ottawaian's(ya that's the term) are all sensitive.

This thread is the darkest timeline.

Btw, why are there only six games on the first two opening days of the season?

Like the Community?

This is the NHL when have they ever gotten anything right?

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
By the way I remember my days in 2003-04 *****ing about how terrible our team was then on the official avalanche forum. It's a good reminder to go back and see them and realize JUST HOW AWFUL it's actually been since the lockout.

4th in the conference, what a joke of a team amirite

member 116861

By the way I remember my days in 2003-04 *****ing about how terrible our team was then on the official avalanche forum. It's a good reminder to go back and see them and realize JUST HOW AWFUL it's actually been since the lockout.

4th in the conference, what a joke of a team amirite

GOAT place.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
It's called "K-Pop"

The K is for Korea.

Japanese music is worse

LOL

j pop is awful. k pop sucks as well I won't deny this, but they are much better at making music videos and catchy hooks than j pop artists. Also a lot of j pop production is terrible.

Truth is with both k and j pop talent is optional. The songwriting is terrible and singing talent isn't really a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad