GDT: Ducks at Jets 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I'm cautiously optimistic about the new Star Wars. Mostly because other Star Wars related stuff that came out this years have turned out to be really good, so I'm nonsensically assuming that via... osmosis or something, that goodness will transfer to RoS.

Also, the first two prequels were pretty awful, but RotS was a legitimately good movie, which suffers from being lumped in together with the other prequels.

Would very much have liked to see Apples on the fourth line over Luoto or Shaw. Hoping that it'll happen soon.

MoeTheHobo

Jan 24, 2017
Have you guys not understood that it is the setting of Star Wars that is good, not the stories?
4-1 jets

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
I'm cautiously optimistic about the new Star Wars. Mostly because other Star Wars related stuff that came out this years have turned out to be really good, so I'm nonsensically assuming that via... osmosis or something, that goodness will transfer to RoS.

Also, the first two prequels were pretty awful, but RotS was a legitimately good movie, which suffers from being lumped in together with the other prequels.

Would very much have liked to see Apples on the fourth line over Luoto or Shaw. Hoping that it'll happen soon.

You have no idea how good it feels for me to see somebody else think this.

Anyways, Star Wars has nothing on The Witcher series coming out in a few weeks. :naughty:

Oh yeah, and Let's Go Jets I guess :sarcasm:

Reactions: Romang67

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Casual Sunday cold outside, NFL and Jets to waste the day away

tenor.gif

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Love the way Tucker Poolman puts the puck toward the net so often.
and he doesn’t try to blast it through the glass either.

Reactions: John Agar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad