GDT: Ducks at Jets 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Did not see a GDT thread yet so I thought I would put it up.

Duck hunt...again
Need to keep pace with the rest of the central!:popcorn:

Well there is a theme park in Anaheim and the new crappy Disney Star Wars is coming out very soon so here we go with a quicky.

upload_2019-12-8_8-7-18.png

BEGIN!:towel:

Last edited:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
First! GJG and thanks for the GDT Baron. :laugh: Time for the Jets to reload with birdshot.

Hm, somehow I am feeling good about this one.

giphy.gif

Lets do a number on the ducks and lay down a jaunty hornpipe to mark their epitaph.

giphy.gif

Gameplan? Gameplan you ask? ..Why, we'll simply need to keep the chaos down to a dull roar in our own zone.

source.gif

Should be doable, I guess Maurice has a decent plan.

giphy.gif

Perhaps Laine will continue to experiment with his stick flex? Hope he gets it right.

giphy.gif

And hey, its the ducks, so we may expect some rough stuff.

3nPZVkP.gif

But at the end of the day, this is a group that plays for each other. Likelihood of success is above average, I should say. :jets

So, let us gather round our tablets, TVs, computers, phones this afternoon and celebrate the goals as they rain down upon us.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
This looks like The Blue Baron and kanadalainen both did the GDT together , good job boys . :thumbu: I was getting tired from all the hours i was spending doing GDT's . :laugh: Go Jets Go !!! Smash Perry all over the place , wait never mind , just win then . :nod:

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
This looks like The Blue Baron and kanadalainen both did the GDT together , good job boys . :thumbu: I was getting tired from all the hours i was spending doing GDT's . :laugh: Go Jets Go !!! Smash Perry all over the place , wait never mind , just win then . :nod:

smash another doink in Nick Ritchie!:snide:

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Holy first world problems, Batman! I just realized the Vikings game is on at noon, and considering the Jets game is on at 2:00, when exactly am I supposed to have my Sunday afternoon nap?!? :dunno: :laugh:
I hear you , working nights suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks .:help:

Reactions: jefferoni

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Did not see a GDT thread yet so I thought I would put it up.

Duck hunt...again
Need to keep pace with the rest of the central!:popcorn:

Well there is a theme park in Anaheim and the new crappy Disney Star Wars is coming out very soon so here we go with a quicky.

View attachment 288335

BEGIN!:towel:

I'm with you, the new Star Wars is crappy! :nod:

giphy.webp

Now its time to punish the Ducks! :thumbu:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad