Friedman: Ducks and Penguins discussing Nic Deslauriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Disagree. A rebuilding team needs someone to protect the young players.
why do people act like other teams are out there trying to injury young players all the time? He's fine but his presence doesn't make a player decide to not try and injure some rookie. I don't dislike having him on the team or anything, but he's not crucial piece and if someone wants him then move him.

Reactions: Oneiro

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
why do people act like other teams are out there trying to injury young players all the time? He's fine but his presence doesn't make a player decide to not try and injure some rookie. I don't dislike having him on the team or anything, but he's not crucial piece and if someone wants him then move him.

Because it’s part of hockey. Drysdale was already injured on a big run. Zegras plays with an attitude that has drawn a lot of attention already. (That goon in LA hacked at him for one example)

So if someone wants him for a 6th round pick you would make the trade?

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Odd to keep him in the lineup tonight if they intend to trade him tomorrow
Well BM has all of our potential available players playing right now....

So either hes not doing anything tomorrow, Or hes essentially telling the league to up their offers if they want those players(des not really included in that)

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Ducks may have wanted more than Hextall was willing to meet so deal is dead. I liked the add for the Pens but only at what the Pens can offer.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I still think the bruins should make a move for rakell or manson... makes sense.
The Bruins should do a 1st plus top prospect for Manson, orrrrr we can lose Deslauries for a 6th. Talk vs reality.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The Bruins should do a 1st plus top prospect for Manson, orrrrr we can lose Deslauries for a 6th. Talk vs reality.
I really don’t believe that’s bm ask for Manson, I think he’s more hoping to get 1 of those pieces. But also we should fire bm

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Loved him last year. He’s not been the same player this year though. Lost some of that fire he had. He used to give it 100% every shift. I wouldn’t say he’s lazy or anything but there’s no where near the same drive this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad