Friedman: Ducks and Penguins discussing Nic Deslauriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If there's one thing Ron Hextall loves, it's low-ceiling 4th liners.

Reactions: Tripod

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I liked Des on the Ducks, stood up for teammates and could sometimes bring a little offense here and there. His toughness will be missed but it’s not a big loss for Anaheim.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
He’s as tough as they come in today’s NHL and can play as a fourth liner as well. Hope to see him feed Tom Wilson a steady diet of right hands in the near future.

I guess that is ok as long as we didn't give up anything much for him. I really don't mind someone that can be an enforcer as long as they can play a regular 4th line shift and not hurt you. If he only plays against the Caps it will be worth it. Tired of Wilson taking his cheap shots with nobody doing anything. When we had Reaves he really cut back on that kind of crap. Honestly don't mind it as long as he can play a decent 4th line shift.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
As a Coyotes fan it makes me sad to see other teams actually address team toughness. I guess I can continue to watch tough guys like Gabe Landeskog and Nathan MacKinnon pile drive Conor Garland into the ice like I’m watching Monday night raw.
Nice pick up by Pittsburgh. Tough as nails and can actually play a regular shift on the fourth line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad