Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

Getzholm

Jan 21, 2015
How reliable is the source? I have a hard time believing they would bring the old Disney logo back to be honest.

They definitely would know they are going to be selling tons of jerseys though. The question is, do they want a good majority of fans wearing the old logo? Cause that's what would happen.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
How reliable is the source? I have a hard time believing they would bring the old Disney logo back to be honest.

They definitely would know they are going to be selling tons of jerseys though. The question is, do they want a good majority of fans wearing the old logo? Cause that's what would happen.

Icethetics is reliable. They've always got the inside scoop on uniform changes.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
I don't mind orange, but you know that Jersey would look way better in black or white.

Edit: here's a quick color fill...

9awr6yt.jpg

JxHdZzi.jpg

Last edited:

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal

Considering it's already on both our jerseys and merchandise plus have had retro night that went all out I think they are embracing it.

TheJoeMan

In Bob We Trust

Fans love the old logo. I would have been shocked if the new thirds didn't feature the old crest. In fact that is exactly what I was expecting the new thirds to look like. The team knows the majority of fans (at least the fans who always buy new jerseys) don't mind a predominantly orange one since the stadium series jersey was pretty popular. You slap the Mighty Ducks logo on it and they won't be able to keep those on the shelf.

DucksAreCool

Feb 24, 2015
As others have said, the sticks and the gold on the triangle are not the correct colors but if that's the general design then it's alright. I still think gold should fade away as the orange becomes more prominent, they don't look good together.

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
If they got rid of the gold in the third jersey and used our old silver tone for the logo's main color frame, they'd probably look pretty good. The way they're now I don't really like them all too much. Way too busy.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Another thing - i am a bit concerned about the bottom stripes. They are bent to match the bottom of the jersey, not straight lines. Really have no idea how it will look, does any team do it to watch at example? It might look awkward imo.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm more bothered by the sleeves TBH. It seems like at least the entire forearm is gonna be our old socks.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
I'm more bothered by the sleeves TBH. It seems like at least the entire forearm is gonna be our old socks.
Automimicry. Like when the snake looks the same from both ends, so you don't know which way is the front. It can help you escape.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Automimicry. Like when the snake looks the same from both ends, so you don't know which way is the front. It can help you escape.

Goalies will not be able to recognize with wich limbs our guys will shoot #elitesnipers :sarcasm:

---
Another thought - if the jersey is orange i really think that on one shoulder should be this logo:

THIS
Or just somewhere

PS
Why is that site blocked here? had to make a link

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
I keep flipping back and forth on it, but I can't help but feel that the designer was munching on a bowl of candy corn through the whole process.

I'll hold my judgement until we see the real article.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad