GDT: Duck Trek Mission 8: The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I could easily see him being taken out by a coconut.

:nod:

XS5LK.gif

DaDucks*

Thought that was Calgary's best game by a country mile. Nice bounce back win. Jackman played 5 minutes btw lol

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Skank ass crowd. What is wrong with that building?

It's in Calgary. Calgary's a pit.

C'mon, Ducks. One more game. Just one more. You can do it. Kill the Flames. Just kill them. No mercy, no pity, no remorse, no doubt. No shirt, no shoes, no representative democracy. Okay, I guess that last bit doesn't really fit with anything.

Where was I? Oh yeah.

Beat the Flames. Please. I don't even care about Kesler bailing on us anymore, I just want the Flames to DIE so my last hockey wish for the season can come true and I can go into offseason mode.

Go Ducks.

manspaceman

Jan 16, 2014
It's in Calgary. Calgary's a pit.

C'mon, Ducks. One more game. Just one more. You can do it. Kill the Flames. Just kill them. No mercy, no pity, no remorse, no doubt. No shirt, no shoes, no representative democracy. Okay, I guess that last bit doesn't really fit with anything.

Where was I? Oh yeah.

Beat the Flames. Please. I don't even care about Kesler bailing on us anymore, I just want the Flames to DIE so my last hockey wish for the season can come true and I can go into offseason mode.

Go Ducks.
That's the spirit :)

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
JR played hard. Between the hits he made and took and the adult beverages he consumes it's a wonder he makes any sense at all. I see him as the Keith Richards of hockey. :laugh:

I just read his book. While he's not the most articulate guy around he sure does have some great stories and it's a good read. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the off ice antics of the Yotes players back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad