GDT: Duck Trek Mission 8: The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Captain Getzlaf's personal log, supplemental: We are currently in orbit above Varney - 2, a heavily forested, back water, M Class planet covered in swamps, marshes and bayous. Our mission is two fold, first and most importantly, we are to investigate an alarming number of disapearing children and secondly, investigate the sabotoging of the planet's dairy farms. Though completley different, I can't help shake the feeling that the two problems are intertwined somehow. We have not much to go off of, except the local's firm belief that this is the work of an ancient race of trolls, who've inhabited the planet for millenia. We're told that these trolls turn the children into little wooden dolls, which give them their power and that they are highly allergic to dairy products. I'm not sure I believe that, but I have seen stranger things. We're enlisting the help of a village elder, who claims to have fought and defeated these trolls on numerous occasions. And while I am still not 100% sure what it is exactly, we're dealing with, his expertise of the surrounding areas will at least be beneficial. He is currently arming himself.

And if the reason for these issues are in fact trolls, we will deal with them. Were I a troll on this planet in the next few hours, I'd make myself scarce.

Friday, May 8th, your Anaheim Ducks invade the Saddledome in Calgary, looking for a commanding 3-1 series lead

The Ducks:

The Flames:

And after all that, all that is left to say is:

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Going to miss this one as have an Auditing exam 9:30 tomorrow morning (same time as puck drop) :rant:

Will have to watch on demand in the arvo, and I'm going to be damn angry if the game ends up worse then my exam, so you better win Ducks :laugh:

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Oh, this Troll GDT is an piece of art! :D

We must not let the Flames gain any more momentum. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!

vavera4ka

Quack! Quack!
Dec 27, 2014
twitter.com
Ahahahahaha
I love "Bollig" :laugh:

needless to say, a win is a must.
I have my beer in the fridge already, so I've done my part. Ducks' turn ;)

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Hoping to get to watch this one, but with the weather expected to be severe again I guess I'll have to wait and see. GO DUCKS!

duxfever

Mar 29, 2009
Orange, CA
I like the new line combos.

Palmieri has been absolutely useless. Etem has been good on the PK and has that highlight reel goal, but I love giving a guy like Sekac a chance. He is probably chomping at the bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad