Dubois

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Christ he's practically playing on the same level as Colton Sissons, but makes almost double. I'm pretty sure you could convert Kempe back to center and he'd be better.

Reactions: chris kontos

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
View attachment 855014

Well, it's official. He didn't even reach 0.5 points per game. This stat line over the course of a full season was actually somehow worse than my worst-case scenario. He finishes just inside the top 200 in scoring (at 192), tied with Trent Frederic and Ross Colton.
How Blake doesn’t stab himself in the throat and f***ing die after seeing this is beyond me.

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
Blake saw PLD’s eliteprospects player profile and thought, SOLD!

IMG_5971.jpeg

Except he’s 0% of what that profile says.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Cinderella is a great analogy for PLDufus
Shows up and impresses for a very limited time and then reverts back to his old form.

I am counting that as an unchecked thumbs up.

Dear Kind Sir ,

Please refrain from calling players by anything other than their true birth name when responding to my posts.

Thank You Kindly.

In Hiller we trust,

SN

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
This is PLD's chance to redeem himself (to a degree) He's had a few bursts of excellence, where he's really skating through the neutral zone and entering with speed....as good as anyone on the team. Just sad it's about 1 game in 20. I also wished he fought Hartman instead of getting out if that...but the linesman was part of the problem. I would feel a little better if he got pissed and fought a few times, for that matter. I can see not wanting your best players to risk hurting their hands...but PL is not one of the best players!

I hope QB is full on beast mode and PL can match that level and they score some. Honestly, if the Oilers key on Kopitar / Kempe and Danault's line is 100% and their best, they are hard to stop.
Would then be so good if QB and PL were at their best. Could truly win this series, if that happens and get good goaltending and stay out of the box. Who says Kempe or Fiala can't score 5 or 6, when they're on, They can, Think Kevin is a waste with Liz and Lewis...would put him with PL and QB. Gawd, I hope PL brings it...like I know others will. Like Arvy.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Byfield - Dubois - Grundstrom, eh?
If PLD brings even his B level game, and Grundström is at it, then it is definitely a line that could create some interesting challenges for the Oilers and how they manage the match-ups… the problem is the first ‘if’ that I mentioned.

This is PLD's chance to redeem himself (to a degree) He's had a few bursts of excellence, where he's really skating through the neutral zone and entering with speed....as good as anyone on the team. Just sad it's about 1 game in 20 and only 3-4 shifts in that single game.
Just clarifying your post :naughty:

jtalton

Sep 19, 2018
This is PLD's chance to redeem himself (to a degree) He's had a few bursts of excellence, where he's really skating through the neutral zone and entering with speed....as good as anyone on the team. Just sad it's about 1 game in 20. I also wished he fought Hartman instead of getting out if that...but the linesman was part of the problem. I would feel a little better if he got pissed and fought a few times, for that matter. I can see not wanting your best players to risk hurting their hands...but PL is not one of the best players!

I hope QB is full on beast mode and PL can match that level and they score some. Honestly, if the Oilers key on Kopitar / Kempe and Danault's line is 100% and their best, they are hard to stop.
Would then be so good if QB and PL were at their best. Could truly win this series, if that happens and get good goaltending and stay out of the box. Who says Kempe or Fiala can't score 5 or 6, when they're on, They can, Think Kevin is a waste with Liz and Lewis...would put him with PL and QB. Gawd, I hope PL brings it...like I know others will. Like Arvy.
I know you are trying to make a positive out of a negative sh-- sandwich (and good on you), but he has a had maybe 5 good games this season and now he is so crap that we have to praise him when he makes a good rush play into the o-zone... sometimes? This just makes me hate Blake and Luc more. Fire them and buy this bum out.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbsentMojo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad