Proposal: Dubois/Cozens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
CBJ may think about Cozens+Risto+Top10 protected 1st this season for PLD, certainly they would only laugh at the OP proposal. I'd do it probably from BUF perspective if I'm dead set that PLD would sign a long term extension here next season. PLD is darn good player.
...but honestly, I know there are trade rumors about PLD, but I can't see what trade works for CBJ where they trade him for lesser pieces cause their C spine will totally suck without PLD or an equivalent replacement :)

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Dubois is a 22 year old 6'3" center 1st line center in the NHL. Whatever age/ELC edge you get back in Cozens you give right back in possible development time because while he's dominant at the junior level, he looks less than coordinated in his frame at this time.

Reactions: hullsy47

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
I understand why Buff would do it. I don't get why CBJ would.
they wouldn't. that's the flawed argument Buffalo would use to try to convince the Jackets to buy the Brooklyn bridge. There is no scenario at this point in time that Cozens plus Ristolanen would get Dubois + Gavrikov

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
CBJ gives better forward and better Dman. Why on earth CBJ would take this? Thats horrible.

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
. . . and PLD's value drops by the day. Risto's Corsi quite good right now . . . .

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Dubois > Cozens
Gavrikov >>> Ristolainen

No idea why anyone in Columbus would want to do this
There was a time when Sabres fans vastly overrated Ristolainen.

But this isn't remotely true.

Not talking at all about the value of the overall deal, but no.... Gavrikov isn't not >>> Risto and isn't even = to him.

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
There was a time when Sabres fans vastly overrated Ristolainen.

But this isn't remotely true.

Not talking at all about the value of the overall deal, but no.... Gavrikov isn't not >>> Risto and isn't even = to him.

Hey, we are all entitled to our opinion... even when it’s brutally wrong like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad