Confirmed with Link: Dubnyk traded to the Wild for a 2015 3rd.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Isn't Mike Lee playing as the backup in the ECHL this season...and has terrible stats in the ECHL? LMAO that he is the guy they are recalling when Domingue & McKenna have strong stats in the AHL and Visentin is just coming back.

You know the plan is tanking when you call up your ECHL goalie.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Domingue and McKenna are in Newfoundland right now. We need a goalie for tomorrow night, so Lee gets the call. You could re-call Domingue/McKenna, but then you're just sending another goalie to Newfoundland.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Domingue and McKenna are in Newfoundland right now. We need a goalie for tomorrow night, so Lee gets the call. You could re-call Domingue/McKenna, but then you're just sending another goalie to Newfoundland.

Not to mention Dom has played just one game in the last 2 months because of injury/concussion.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
If we want a legit back-up, only Mckenna fits the bill. But I susepct Smith will start a lot

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
We'll take Babs back if you take Chipchura back. :)

I'll take Chipchura as long as he is playing in Norfolk not Anaheim. I was only half serious about LaBarbera. If you guys are fully committing on the tank for McDavid then I hope you guys get him, or at the very least Eichel. I've always had a soft spot for the Coyotes, been to several games in Glendale, really nice arena and fans.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Isn't Mike Lee playing as the backup in the ECHL this season...and has terrible stats in the ECHL? LMAO that he is the guy they are recalling when Domingue & McKenna have strong stats in the AHL and Visentin is just coming back.

What Mosby said.

Domingue will get a look too. But short of dialing up Tom Fenton again Lee was the quickest option and they really need to see if he has a future anyway.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site

I believe the issue was travel as their AHL affiliate has a three game series in St. John's and 1st game started less than 3 hours after trade was made. Too short of time to get someone to St. John's so you'll see a few goaltending moves in the next few days as they recall McKenna or Domingue and send Lee to AHL.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I'll take Chipchura as long as he is playing in Norfolk not Anaheim. I was only half serious about LaBarbera. If you guys are fully committing on the tank for McDavid then I hope you guys get him, or at the very least Eichel. I've always had a soft spot for the Coyotes, been to several games in Glendale, really nice arena and fans.

That's fine, deal!

Appreciate the best wishes.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
It was amusing to read the comments on the Yotes' Facebook page yesterday. The level of doom and gloom was outstanding. I cannot believe there's so many out there that cannot see what is unfolding before them. Completely oblivious about the prospect of landing a potentially generational talent that can altar the destiny of their favorite hockey team.

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I think this is the right move, especially as Visentin & Domingue get healthy again. Langhamer and Burke will go pro next year, so they need to know where everyone stands.

The goaltending pipeline is nearing a decision point. Lee looks like he's a bust, but he just came back from a year long hip injury. Visentin looked close to ready last year, but he's missed the last 4 months. Domingue has exceeded expectations at every level so far. We might as well use this lame duck half season as a time for serious prospect evaluation.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
It was amusing to read the comments on the Yotes' Facebook page yesterday. The level of doom and gloom was outstanding. I cannot believe there's so many out there that cannot see what is unfolding before them. Completely oblivious about the prospect of landing a potentially generational talent that can altar the destiny of their favorite hockey team.

Casual fans are a joke.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I think this is the right move, especially as Visentin & Domingue get healthy again. Langhamer and Burke will go pro next year, so they need to know where everyone stands.

The goaltending pipeline is nearing a decision point. Lee looks like he's a bust, but he just came back from a year long hip injury. Visentin looked close to ready last year, but he's missed the last 4 months. Domingue has exceeded expectations at every level so far. We might as well use this lame duck half season as a time for serious prospect evaluation.

Visentin is confirmed done for the season, Kaibur, even if he was healthy, it's a moot point same w/ Domingue, that's why Mannino was brought in, and then summarily signed a deal w/ Binghamton.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Holy **** that Buffalo jersey makes me want to claw my own eyes out.

edit: ahhh, beaten.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Should be a goal. Hate the ******** rules with regards to the nets being slightly rustled, therefore no goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad