Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albin Grewe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Thought the vote between Seider and Veleno would be closer, but our #2 prospect is...

Moritz Seider! Added Albin Grewe.

1. Filip Zadina - 74.1%
2. Moritz Seider - 64.1%

Reactions: Mlotek

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Veleno 11/11 so far. Slated as a top 15 pick all year, got him in the late 1st and he did everything we could have hoped for this year. Scored more goals, put up great production in general and continued to be an excellent 2 way center. Zadina is just better and the Wings bet big on Seider so we are too, but Veleno is a great prospect in his own right. The question remains whether he can be more than a 2 way 2/3C but I like his odds of really owning that 2C slot more than Rasmussen's (assuming we don't draft another C, move people to wing etc). We have some good finishers so someone that can skate, pass and cover for them is great.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Easily Veleno. Our 2 QMJHL kids did a great job at answering some of my questions on their game last year.

Veleno really displayed some goal scoring ability this year along with the playmaking ability we know he has. And then McIsaac showed much better decision making and consistency this year. I think they addressed those concerns that led to them falling in the draft about as good as you could hope this last year.

My add is Johansson. Excited to track him and the other Swedes this year.

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Gonna be a landslide for Veleno here. Last of the upper tier youth, so to speak. Will be going for McIsaac next but after him is where it really opens up.

Add Johansson. Give me a smooth-skating two-way Swedish dman any day and I'll have my fingers crossed. If he can progress and add muscle he could be an exciting player.

StNickFan

Dec 3, 2014
Ohio
Gonna go with Veleno again.

Can’t blame anyone for voting Seider, has decent tools, good size and seems to have a maturity beyond his years. Really these first 3 prospects on our list is pretty interchangeable for me.

Add Kaski.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Veleno,I said in the 2nd poll that I just couldn't justify ranking him over Seider because I don't see him as having any realistic chance of becoming a 1st line guy but I really do think he has a decent chance of becoming a 2C and if he can do that that's still a very good player

that said I think McIsaac is closer to him than the near unanimous poll results will show

add Kaski

NotLeddy

Trust the Yzerscam
Oct 23, 2018
Veleno then McIsaac for me. It's after 4th where things get pretty debatable in my opinion.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Veleno top 3 is no-brainer.
Just read about Mastrosimone , they call him pure sniper, but it's not what I see from him watching couple of games. He is amazing playmaker in the college he going to improve his skating and physicality. I believe we drafted an amazing player Mastrosimone . I can see him and Berggren our future D&Z

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
McIssac, because I think his likely development (#3 defensive d-man with some offensive upside) is better than Veleno's (#3 2 way center).

You have seem to be the only person capping Veleno as a #3 center. Safe to say the organization views him a bit more than that considering they did nothing to address center depth in the draft and signed a mid 30s place holder for 2 years.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Can't believe anyone gave Svech a vote at this point. He should be 8th or lower, preferably lower as I really don't see him as a prospect anymore, and expect very little from him at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad