Status
Not open for further replies.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
If the miracle happens then I'm keeping this avatar for good luck :nod:

I'll join.

Still hoping for a miracle comeback, but not expecting it.

I might have to release a certain unique avatar of my own once the season ends as well... A special sad one. :(
Cabecera_gunnm-e1531935236910.jpg

Same character, different emotion.

Reactions: Del Preston

HugentNopkins

Oct 13, 2019
4 game win streak hope is currently at 0; subject to change once blood alcohol level reaches critical mass.

Come on Oilers. Don't make us suffer for too long.

Reactions: Del Preston

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I noticed that she is made out of a bunch of spare parts. She embodies the Oilers to the tee :nod:
LOL, that's a great observation I didn't think of! :laugh:The actual reason I picked this image is because I feel kinda like her when I watch this team collapse into oblivion during huge games.

I know that Holland is gonna try and fix er up but I'm just expecting the worst possible outcome to occur next year when it's crunch time again.

Never, ever forget this series and Chicago before getting excited about the playoffs next year... I no longer care what Stauffer and the other "experts" say if the Oilers supposively have high odds at winning a series. I won't believe this team can survive a playoff round until it actually happens. I was absolutely pumped about these games before the series began. Now I'm crushed and bitterly disappointed. AGAIN. :help:

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
On top of finding goaltenders next season we need actual useful playoff vets to help sort out some of this mental shit. I want some miracle 4 game run to occur, but this one is over, and any prolonging the inevitable just allows more excuses for a second playoffs in a row where they really dont give a crap.

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Re watching the third after the vodka is out of my system and wondering why the flip Tippet switched to a 1-3-1 at 4-1 when everybody and their uncle knows the Oilers are crao when they're not pushing the play? What kind of players does he think he has on this team?

Also in OT why was Khaira out there with the jets having the last change, and being crap on the dot all night? And why the heck would you give Devin Shore more 5 on 5 time than Yamamoto and RNH?

2 straight years tippet has been heavily outcoached. Maybe he just isn't a good coach in the playoffs and the Oilers should find his replacement.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Re watching the third after the vodka is out of my system and wondering why the flip Tippet switched to a 1-3-1 at 4-1 when everybody and their uncle knows the Oilers are crao when they're not pushing the play? What kind of players does he think he has on this team?

Also in OT why was Khaira out there with the jets having the last change, and being crap on the dot all night? And why the heck would you give Devin Shore more 5 on 5 time than Yamamoto and RNH?

2 straight years tippet has been heavily outcoached. Maybe he just isn't a good coach in the playoffs and the Oilers should find his replacement.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 29Beast97Mode

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I understand it will burn us, but me when Nuge is being wimpy for another team:

540.gif

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
The depressing part about the Oilers trying to plug holes is the pro scouting and GM eye for talent bats like, 25%.

The last offseason I can remember where I legit thought the team improved was the McDavid/Sekera/Talbot summer and Kassian/Maroon in-season deals - and we still screwed that up with the Reinhart deal.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I still wouldn't care. He wasn't going to do that here

I don’t think we are offering him what he wants so he will be heading out the door. 0 points in 3 games. Another poor playoff performance. He just doesn’t show up.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I don’t think we are offering him what he wants so he will be heading out the door. 0 points in 3 games. Another poor playoff performance. He just doesn’t show up.

They kept the wrong golden child, it's unfortunate.

I don't think Holland can bring him back without severe fan backlash unless it's at a very team friendly deal.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
They kept the wrong golden child, it's unfortunate.

I don't think Holland can bring him back without severe fan backlash unless it's at a very team friendly deal.

Other teams must see this as well. I think he may be a more expensive version of AA whose agent and him badly misread the marketplace this off season.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
As I look upon this picture of Nuge Hall and Eberle on my wall, I think that we need to just accept those years were failures for our team and move on. There's some dead weight in front office that vouched for that timeframe that needs to go leech onto the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad