Post-Game Talk: Driedger leaves early with injury and Montembeault closes out a 4-3 nail-biter against the Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Aren’t you getting tired of saying the same bull**** every game?
What part is bullshit? The fact that dreidger has been destroying bob in Performance? or the fact that I have more comfort and faith with him In the net Over bob? And the players seem
To as well considering how much calmer he looks
In the crease with traffic and
Loose pucks

Reactions: I am not exposed

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Need 4 of the next 5. Let's turn the ****ing corner!

I could only do one like. This needs to be stressed more!!!!!

3 out of the next 5 wouldn't kill them by any means, but I get it, make hay when the sun shines. :nod:

I admitted it. Chicago game scares me. It's their Super Bowl game, like Bob's return to Columbus was. I hope Q is like a kid; has a shiny new toy and wants to show it off. :popcorn: Panthers have started three of their last four games ready to go, I expect the same then.

As for tonight , two in a row and I don't see any reason to doubt a good start (although Big D has let in at least one soft goal a game lately. Hopefully that is out of his system.)

Look for Hoff to have a good game tonight. To beat Quick you have to shoot the puck, not pass cross-crease. He shoots better than anyone on the team. Daddy is a shooter Conns is a shooter, I see these players having success tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad