Dream scrap - 2 players any era

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
I agree. I think Kordic wins also, but couldn't think of a better pairing for him against a current player. So back to you.... who would you pit Kordic against in a dream scrap (no Jay Miller or Bob Probert)?

Kordic v a prime Todd Fedoruk, both guys threw fast and could throw with both hands and fought wide open

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Dream matchups...

Tie Domi vs Stan Johnathan

Two mighty mites, that hit hard...Real hard! And two guys that also knew how to fight, and could take a punch.

George McPhee vs Rick Rypien

Get the pistons going in this one! Damn, this would have been entertaining, technical, and an all out war!

Tony Twist vs Colton Orr

No hanging on here, just stand back and chuck em! On the juice, Twist gets the advantage. On the level, Orr tags him and puts him away!

Darin Kimble Vs Bobby Nystrom

Potential to be a rock em sock em bout!

Great matchups there!!

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
This could be a good thread if some of the amateur comedians would just give it a rest. I am only saying this because this a section on hockey fights and some of us love the scraps and half the posts in this thread have talked about a boxer albeit one of the best ever in Muhammad Ali and matchups on the ice that would never happen or are just downright stupid ala Gretzky V Lemieux. It's a free country but damn some of us do like talking about a good scrap and we have to wade through all this ********.

Cheers anyways

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Probert(in his prime) vs. Boogaard. Would be interesting.

I was thinking that too. Probert had the better boxing skills, and was overall just better on his skates.

I would like to see how John Ferguson would fare against any of today's tough guys.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Pj Stock vs Rick Rypien
Joey Kocur vs Colton Orr
Cam Neely vs Milan Lucic
Brian McGrattan vs Nick Fotiu
Brian McGrattan vs Link Gaetz
Ryan Reaves vs Lyndon Byers
Stan Jonathan vs Chris Neil

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Darin Kimble v Rocky Thompson
Link Gaetz v Nick Fotiu
Lyndon Byers v Darren Langdon
Bob Gassoff v Tony Twist
Cam Jannsen v Darren Langdon
Derek Boogaard v Bob Probert
Tony Twist v Steve Bosse
Stan Jonathan v Jon Mirasty
Dave Brown v Link Gaetz
Steve Durbano v Gary Coupal

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
I was thinking that too. Probert had the better boxing skills, and was overall just better on his skates.

I would like to see how John Ferguson would fare against any of today's tough guys.

Great Hypothetical matchups esp the Furguson ones his toughness was the stuff of legends

TheNuge

Jan 3, 2013
Laraque vs Rinaldo
Laraque vs Cooke
Laraque vs downie
Laraque vs Avery
Laraque vs Marchand
Laraque vs Lucic
Laraque vs Any rat in the NHL

Steelhead16

Jan 29, 2005
Boise, ID
Why would the Steelheads allow him to do this?
He wasn't under contract with the Steelheads for either fight. He played for them the season of the first fight but the season was over. And he was with the B-Sens for the 2nd one. He lives in Boise and he was a big (local) name for a new fight series.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
John Ferguson vs Bob Probert
Steve Durbano vs Craig Janney (I despised Janney)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad