Recalled/Assigned: Draisaitl Recalled; Laleggia and Pitlick Assigned

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
Apparently that is one new user that hasn't been lurking around here much, if at all. :laugh: It's all good though. Not a biggy.

:laugh:....Ya its all good. I just had 2 flash backs in my head when I read it. 1 A guy just waking up from Cryostasis. 2 Something out of Encino Man....:popcorn:

Last edited:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
After a 2 goal night, scrub Leon Drasaitl trails rookie phenom and project calder winner Sam Bennet by only 1 point, but leading him in goals by 1 as well

McDeathbyCheerios*

After a 2 goal night, scrub Leon Drasaitl trails rookie phenom and project calder winner Sam Bennet by only 1 point, but leading him in goals by 1 as well
Leon is such a bum compared to Bennet. Bennet played the whole season and Lein had to do that all in one game, talk about consistency.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Leon is such a bum compared to Bennet. Bennet played the whole season and Lein had to do that all in one game, talk about consistency.
Neither guy has proven squat at this level, so I don't really understand these posts. I mean I guess I do coming from Flames fans, and I realize that's what you guys are responding to, but lets leave the preemptive bragging to them shall we.

Draisaitl has a long way to go. I'd be delighted if he scored twenty goals this year, actually I'd be kind of shocked tttt. That would mean last night was 10% of his goals for the season. Two goals is what he managed in 37 games last season, so he's proven he can go cold. And lets not act like he sniped those goals last night or anything. The first one was a bouncing trick shot that probably doesn't go in 8/10 times, and the second was a goal most people who can hold a stick would have scored, thanks to RNH.

I'm a fan of Draisaitl. Defended him from unwarranted criticism in the GDT, but we've seen lots of players have good games and then disappear for weeks, months and in some cases (MPS) forever.

SPIRIT

Mar 12, 2014
I thought McDavid called Nurse "Doc" at one point.....

Is that Nurse's nickname?

We need to sort this out ASAP. #duediligence

Nurses Twitter handle and nickname are "drtwofive".

He's the doctor, and he wears 25.

The Oilers sound guy has keyed into the Dr. Drai thing, as we saw last night by the Still DRE remix that played when he got his goals.

Seems we have some uncool naming overlap... Boys, how can we fix this this?

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
But nurses aren't doctors...

FwEJb9j.jpg

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Neither guy has proven squat at this level, so I don't really understand these posts. I mean I guess I do coming from Flames fans, and I realize that's what you guys are responding to, but lets leave the preemptive bragging to them shall we.

Draisaitl has a long way to go. I'd be delighted if he scored twenty goals this year, actually I'd be kind of shocked tttt. That would mean last night was 10% of his goals for the season. Two goals is what he managed in 37 games last season, so he's proven he can go cold. And lets not act like he sniped those goals last night or anything. The first one was a bouncing trick shot that probably doesn't go in 8/10 times, and the second was a goal most people who can hold a stick would have scored, thanks to RNH.

I'm a fan of Draisaitl. Defended him from unwarranted criticism in the GDT, but we've seen lots of players have good games and then disappear for weeks, months and in some cases (MPS) forever.

It was a jest. I really like Bennett and I think hell be elite one day. Just way, way to much hype around him to start the season. It was basically a sin to mention LDs name in the same breathe as Bennetts. Maybe now people will see LD isnt a bust because of 38 games under eakins and Bennett isnt an elite player because of 3 good playoff games

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Nurses Twitter handle and nickname are "drtwofive".

He's the doctor, and he wears 25.

The Oilers sound guy has keyed into the Dr. Drai thing, as we saw last night by the Still DRE remix that played when he got his goals.

Seems we have some uncool naming overlap... Boys, how can we fix this this?

If the DJ played Dr. Dre for LDs two goals, dd they drop that Stadium Love goal song?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad