Recalled/Assigned: Draisaitl Recalled; Laleggia and Pitlick Assigned

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Draisaitl Recalled, Pitlick/Laleggia sent down, Eberle LTIR

Mark Spector ‏@SportsnetSpec 4m4 minutes ago
Oilers recall Leon Draisaitl

Chris Wescott ‏@TheChrisWescott 2m2 minutes ago
In addition, #Oilers also assign Tyler Pitlick/Joey LaLeggia (who they recalled yesterday) to the Condors

Chris Wescott ‏@TheChrisWescott 4m4 minutes ago
#Oilers place Jordan Eberle on long term IR and recall Leon Draisaitl

EDIT: more news

Ryan Rishaug ‏@TSNRyanRishaug 2m2 minutes ago
Pitlick and Lal. Likely a cap move to make room for Draisaitl recall to maximize LTIR. LTI can be retro so Eberle likely not set back.

Jason Gregor ‏@JasonGregor 2m2 minutes ago
Hendricks, Reinhart and Eberle on ice this morning skating. All of them in regular jerseys. #Oilers

Bob Stauffer ‏@Bob_Stauffer 4m4 minutes ago
Jordan Eberle and Matt Hendricks skating with the main group this morning at Oilers practice

Last edited:

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
I thought Eberle was to start skating with the team this week. Hope he didn't have a setback

Oilers93

Apr 27, 2012
Edmonton
Would be interested to see Drai play with McDavid and Yakupov for a game or two, could see great potential with that but if Chia is committed to making Drai a centre I guess he goes to the third line.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
You only have to be on IR for 10 days before you can be reactivated right?

Maybe I'm just making **** up but I swear i read that somewhere.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Hillary-Duff.gif

If Ebs is out any longer

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I have a feeling the call up of Draisaitl means Eberle will be out for a while.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
wat.

Why.........I am so confused as to why we'd get all these announcements. Did McLellan see them skate at practice once and decide to toss em back down?

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Can someone explain to me what the heck is going on?

I have no idea what the roster is going to look like tonight, who is actually injured, for how long, or why those other guys were even called up.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
You only have to be on IR for 10 days before you can be reactivated right?

Maybe I'm just making **** up but I swear i read that somewhere.

I have a feeling the call up of Draisaitl means Eberle will be out for a while.

This is a year old but I found this on PensionPlanPuppets

First let’s address the length of injury time. If a player is going to be out of action for at least one week, the team can put that player on their Injured Reserve (IR). A player must be on IR for a minimum of seven days before they can be reactivated to play, but while they are on IR, the team can use that roster spot to recall a replacement. One consideration is that the team doesn’t get any relief from that player’s AAV while they are on the IR; they just get to use that player’s spot on the 23-man roster while they are injured.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Although I think this is just a paper transaction type thing. Put Eberle on LTIR, get an extra roster space and call up LD. Not sure if it means Eberle is or isnt on track to return soon

jebs

Mar 4, 2011
Can never let our prospects develop.. Throw them in the fire!

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Can someone explain to me what the heck is going on?

I have no idea what the roster is going to look like tonight, who is actually injured, for how long, or why those other guys were even called up.

I'd imagine Pitlick was called up in case Korpikoski wasn't going to be good to go tonight after he got clobbered by Dumba. Korpi's good, so back down he goes.

No idea on LaLeggia.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I'd imagine Pitlick was called up in case Korpikoski wasn't going to be good to go tonight after he got clobbered by Dumba. Korpi's good, so back down he goes.

No idea on LaLeggia.

Maybe the feel Reinhart is close to good and a game time decision

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Do we get cap relief putting him on LTIR?

Also it was too soon for Legs. Glad he didn't come up and get exposed. Let him play the year in Bakersfield and let him suplex the goons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad