Draisaitl & Andersson

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Didnt drai try to wack andersson nuts last game in edm? He has no right to complain about shit

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I am more curious to see what Kane did to get fined today. Must have missed that one

Reactions: Travis093

BurnabyJoe7

Derek Ryan is a top 6 forward change my mind
Apr 12, 2019
I have no problem with Draisaitl doing that in the regular season but that could cost us come playoffs. You think he'd know not to do it in the postseason but I wouldn't put it past him.

Anyone that watches Andersson play regularly shouldn't be surprised by the embellishment. He's basically Alex burrows reincarnated as a defensemen: dives a ton, throws late punches in scrums but never fights, and is an overall rat.

The fact that embellishment didn't get called or fined is also a crime. They don't get more obvious than that.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
eh, you had to be there I guess. It was common amongst groups of friends. You didn't walk up and do it to people you didn't know though, it was always friends.

Can vouch, it wasn’t a big deal, dudes just thought it was funny to make a buddy stumble. Nowadays I’d worry about my friggin meniscus, or somethin, but kids get away with all sorts of crazy shit.

We used to table top our unsuspecting friends- one prankster pushes the guy over another prankster who’s on all fours behind the victim. We thought it was hilarious, but somehow the school managed to convince us idiots how dangerous it was.

Anywho- neither of these clowns would survive a ‘90s recess, is what I’m saying.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Can vouch, it wasn’t a big deal, dudes just thought it was funny to make a buddy stumble. Nowadays I’d worry about my friggin meniscus, or somethin, but kids get away with all sorts of crazy shit.

We used to table top our unsuspecting friends- one prankster pushes the guy over another prankster who’s on all fours behind the victim. We thought it was hilarious, but somehow the school managed to convince us idiots how dangerous it was.

Anywho- neither of these clowns would survive a ‘90s recess, is what I’m saying.
or a 90s gym class.

At recess in elementary school we just sit down and have people kick soccer balls at our heads and do the same for points in front the of the girls, or try to get people to over the handle bars of teeter totters. We definitely tied to hurt each other every day back then. Rock fights, snow ball fights, its was a free for all.

I feel like us late 80s, early 90s kids were the last generation to act like this and before school grounds became sanitized from rough housing, which was just part of being a kid back then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad