Rumor: Draft Michkov / Draft Benson / Draft Leonard / Trade Up / Trade Down

What action should we take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Sounds like a young Radulov.

At first I thought the Caps story about him being disrespectful was BS, but I think Nikolishin was actually saying the truth.

Boy...........................fit right in with the Habs!! Not.................

Very interesting indeed....

Guess now we know why the word Culture has been used sooooooooooo much by the boys.

This is what I thought Bobrov was implying when he spoke about culture and "others". It's an eloquent way of not dissing a player. They alluded to the same kind of thing with Wright last year as they mentioned they thought Slaf would handle the market well.

The thing is headcases can be really, really good players and even win cups. So, let's see if they're right.

Reactions: BLONG7

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Sheesh, ya, what a train wreck. Why would anyone want a Lindros or Lemieux?

Easy pass with those primadonna character issues.

Not good at all.

Not even the "milky" kind :sarcasm:

Lol. If it was only that, then no hesitation taking him, even if we were on his DND Me list.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Snippet from The Athletic:

That is a perfect segue to the second part of the question on Matvei Michkov, and what some people, like Daniel, have equated to being a contradiction in light of the acquisition of Newhook. Yes, they are both (listed at) 5-foot-10, but what I have been able to discern on the Michkov decision is it wasn’t limited to size. Yes, it was a factor, but not the only one. There was other intelligence the team believed it had on this player the Canadiens felt was a red flag. I’m not sure what that intelligence was exactly, but it’s impossible not to get the sense they felt they knew something that others didn’t. And they were willing to bet on that knowledge, and bet hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad