Draft Lottery

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Would you ever have imagined this post in November....but here we are again entering that ever so familiar territory.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Would you ever have imagined this post in November....but here we are again entering that ever so familiar territory.
It was always in the back of my mind. I think the Bills did a much better job of putting their playoff race in perspective of where they are in the rebuilding process. The fans didn't get giddy with unrealistic expectations so there isn't much backlash.

krt88nc

Oct 7, 2017
Fayetteville, NC
loved the hello darkness my old and friend and sad but true takes.

It's pathetic that we are back dealing with another draft lottery and as every day passes, our pick percentage goes up.

What has Botts really done to improve the roster? He gave away ROR for nothing, he brought in much of this roster and 4 players are worth something.
Dalhin was luck, Eichel and Reinhart were here and he gets credit for Skinner. The rest are crap.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
How good is Cole Caufield? One of the Mock drafts has us taking him at 15th. Kid is 5'7 and oozes talent. Is like Debrincat?

I think he's this draft's version of Skinner and Debrincat.

I will not be upset if the Sabres draft him. I will be upset if they pass on him for a much less skilled "safer" pick.

sincerity0

Dec 23, 2016
Y’all acting like this board wouldn’t blow up if we won a top 3 pick. Hell, I’d welcome it at this point. Not that I would ever not welcome jumping from ~12->1-3, though.

Reactions: Sabresfansince1980

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Flyers and Stars jumped really far into the top 3. There is always a chance of it happening. We do need 1 more dynamic offensive talent.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Makes it even more annoying that I like the Panthers in the NFL as they had an unbelievably bad collapse as well after starting 6-2. So both sports teams that I support started out well for a hope then completely fell apart.

Reactions: MagnumForce2

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Y’all acting like this board wouldn’t blow up if we won a top 3 pick. Hell, I’d welcome it at this point. Not that I would ever not welcome jumping from ~12->1-3, though.
Pretty sure its just more about the Sabres not making the playoffs after being in prime position to make them after the first quarter of the season.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY

Nobody has @#$% on Winnipeg, Dallas, or Carolina for jumping up in the last three drafts. Of course people will if it's Buffalo, just because, but I won't apologize one bit. If they aren't good enough for the playoffs, I want the top pick no matter how it happens. Even without a lottery spot, I look forward to Buffalo getting a top talent with a high pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad