GDT: Draft Day Part 3: Who's Stogie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Thats an outlier opinion. Hanifin has been the 3rd best player in this draft all year. People started coming with these crazy opinions that others were better pretty recently. This is the same thing that happened to Seth Jones. See how that turned out for Nashville?

That is not what happened with Jones and Jones is a better prospect than Hanifin.

What happened with Jones is that MacKinnon (and Drouin) wrecked him head to head when their teams played in the final and won Patrick Roy (who already loves the Q) over and no one else needed/wanted a defenseman.

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
No surprises in this draft so far at all. Usually somebody goes a few spots early than expected or someone falls.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
With the 9th pick, the San Jose Sharks select Cam Talbot. ****, I mean we trade for Cam Talbot. Oh, yes Glen we agree to the trade and you're on the clock! Oh, time has run out? Sorry!"

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Let's see if my source from yesterday that mentioned the Shark/Ranger deal is right...the suspense !!!! ;) Maybe Nash heads West ....Couture east....

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't get it. Why would we keep Talbot? Even if you aren't getting that first, just make a trade. We don't want to keep Talbot. Take the seconds if you have to.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Wow I'm shocked that we didn't get #9 and Jumbo Joe for Hagelin and Talbot

TurgePurge*

Whoever in production decided it was cute to spoil every pick...Fire that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad