Confirmed with Link: Dr StrangeDubas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Promote Myself to GM

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Dubas the hockey ops president will be the one judging Dubas the general manager.

He’s stern. Stern, but fair.

Gives and receives feedback instantly. They have a very close relationship, sometimes they even finish each other's sentences.

Reactions: Auston Escobar

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I made this a couple days ago but zoned out and forgot to post
4966A638-B74E-4A92-828F-F957790439A7.jpeg

Last edited:

Zap Rowsdower

Sep 10, 2019
I'm happy with him so far. Rutherford would have already given up 2 first round picks+ for EK. Who knows what Hextall would have done.
Dubas seems to have a long term vision and know he can't throw picks or prospects (i.e. Yager) away. But who knows, that could all change tomorrow :)

• Haha
Reactions: farscape1

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
On one hand; what did people expect at this stage of the era, with the way this roster is mostly locked in for years and no expendable assets?

On the other hand; this team's just entirely content to be as safe and boring as f***ing possible for the final 7ish years of Sid's career, huh? :laugh:

This summer sucks, but it was always gonna suck. Dubas is around for 7 years, so I'm just gonna kick back and hope Sid/Geno can do some cool shit while this team otherwise sucks shit to watch until Sid hangs 'em up in a couple more years. Hopefully he has some sort of plan and focused approach in store for the dismantling and subsequent rebuilding of the franchise. Until then, it's boring, slopshit hockey with a bunch of geriatrics and a coach with an ego to rival Jagr's. Cool. :laugh:

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I'm happy with him so far. Rutherford would have already given up 2 first round picks+ for EK. Who knows what Hextall would have done.
Dubas seems to have a long term vision and know he can't throw picks or prospects (i.e. Yager) away. But who knows, that could all change tomorrow :)
I’m glad he’s doing slightly better than two train wrecks.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I wonder if Pridham joins the team next summer or something. Or that guy Cam Lawrence.

Or maybe Dubas just said f*** it. :laugh:

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
It’s the time on The Office where Dwight named himself as his assistant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad