Friedman: Doug Armstrong and the Blues are actively trying to make a trade- Targeting Nick Ritchie

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Friedman on the Marek show says Doug Armstrong is busy busy working the phones and trying to make trades. Friedman says the Blues are trying to re-vamp their defence but are also trying to get tougher. He says that he was told that the Blues are very interested in Nic Rithcie.

• Haha
Reactions: Do Make Say Think

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
cb-Coyotes-Goodwill.ashx

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
I feel like this season has a lot of GMs trying to make moves pretty early on
It’s been a weird start to the season with teams like Tampa and Florida struggling for a playoff while the Red Wings abs Devils dominate.

I don’t think Ritchie is the answer for the Blues. His game outside of his “grit” is overrated.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
It’s been a weird start to the season with teams like Tampa and Florida struggling for a playoff while the Red Wings abs Devils dominate.

I don’t think Ritchie is the answer for the Blues. His game outside of his “grit” is overrated.
Whatever his grit is, I never saw it in Toronto.

Guy is slow AF and while he is a large body on the ice he rarely ever uses it against the other team

Reactions: quietbruinfan

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I don't watch as many blues games as I want to, but do they run a puck possession / quick movement system? Because he absolutely sucks in that type of environment.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Haha Imagine thinking Nic Ritchie is going to solve your teams problems or help in any way at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad