Post-Game Talk: Double The Fun!

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Missed the third, but rewound he pvr. What the f*** was Lewis trying to do to Russell before their fight, break his neck? Glad Russell took him down.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Am I the only one that remembers that Nuge had 2 previous hattricks? Apparently the stats guys didn't bother to look it up.

I remember his hatty as a rookie against the Nucks iirc with the 3rd goal being debatable between he and Hallsy
Good times

Reactions: dsi

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Damnit, so bad that McDavid missed those few games.

Yeah, he'd be right in the thick of an Art Ross chase with those 5 games back. He'd be pretty much tied with Kucherov at his current PPG pace. Pretty remarkable when you consider how vastly superior the Tampa team is compared with the Oilers.

Hopefully McDavid finishing close will be enough to win the Pearson again. Based on the NHLPA poll results released the other day, you gotta figure he will win it again.

Reactions: Oilhawks

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I don't want him back, but that was classy of the fans to root him on.

For sure. Edmonton fans always root for the underdog.
Lucic gets huge cheers in the barn whenever he does anything warranting more than a passive hand clap by anyone else which shows how far he has fallen.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I could see Gambardella - Cave - Somebody being our 4th line next year. Kassian slides into the top 9

I could have time for that 4th line. Both Gambardella and Cave have shown a few things. Cave especially actually.

Could have Benson and Marody on the 3rd line next year as well, or one of them filling in that 4th line winger spot.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
Double hatty game. f*** yeah.

Liked gambo. Reminds me of what drake is suppose to be really. Just slower. But got that pitbull energy.

Drai still looking lazy and a product of mcdavid. Eyeing on 50g 100 points. Unbelievable run for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad