Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
Martinook -Aho - TT
Svech - Wallmark - Williams
Ferland -Bishop - McGinn
Foegele - Rask - PDG

Mrazek in net
Going against the grain and saying I am ok with those lines.

Martinook has the same number of 5-on-5 goals as Ferland. So playing with Aho/Teravainen at even strength isn't a big problem, especially since Martinook is much better defensively and that matters with Toronto's top 2 lines.

Plus Bishop's speed might create some havoc so that Ferland gets some chances to put away a puck in the crease.

Williams, though I admit he is slowing down, is still good at getting pucks to a shooter from the walls. Maybe a perfect pass to Svechnikov happens tonight.

Not saying it will work, but I can actually see some logic.

Hulkacaniac

You MUST
Jun 4, 2015
NC
I can’t rationalize a single reason Bishop has gotten 11+ games. Giving him the old Patrick Brown 2 games was even questionable. How valuable cam skating around fast for 8 minutes a game be? Are poturalski, Roy (well he did get 6 games), mckegg, etc. really not even worth giving a call up?

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I can’t rationalize a single reason Bishop has gotten 11+ games. Giving him the old Patrick Brown 2 games was even questionable. How valuable cam skating around fast for 8 minutes a game be? Are poturalski, Roy (well he did get 6 games), mckegg, etc. really not even worth giving a call up?

I think he's looked good in a Canes sort of way.

Looking good in a Canes sort of way meaning skating fast, looking confident, not really doing anything noteworthy but seeming like very shortly he will turn the corner and have something to give.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad