SJ 2016 3rd Round Pick

:stars get
Jussi Jokinen (30% Retained)

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Notes about the waiver wire:

Eric Gryba(1.25M) has 132 hits and 78 blocked shots this season. The 27-year-old is a legit 6/7 role dman for a contender in this game.

Lauri Korpikoski(2.5M) bangs as much as Hendricks but is double digits in goals and assists and is a fourth line option on a contender I'd expect.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Jokinen Returns to Dallas

:panthers get
Colton Scevior
SJ 2016 3rd Round Pick

:stars get
Jussi Jokinen (30% Retained)

:stars Confirm. Happy to bring back Jokinen to Dallas to help cement our middle 6. He's had an amazingly productive season and really can do it all.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
Notes about the waiver wire:

Eric Gryba(1.25M) has 132 hits and 78 blocked shots this season. The 27-year-old is a legit 6/7 role dman for a contender in this game.

Lauri Korpikoski(2.5M) bangs as much as Hendricks but is double digits in goals and assists and is a fourth line option on a contender I'd expect.

Thanks for the help bud! :laugh:

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:wild are rebuilding. Everyone is available (Parise, Suter, Brodin, Koivu, Coyle, Granlund, Niederreiter, Spurgeron, Scandella etc)

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
:coyotes are contending

Trade Block
Strome
Domi
Duclair
Rieder
Stone
Murphy
Doan
Smith
everyone else on the roster except for Hanzal and OEL
all other prospects

Wants
Good players

Untouchable
OEL

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
:caps

Still taking offers on Backstrom and Holtby for example. Willing to make hockey trade or get futures in return, just won't retain any salary.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Teams have been announced! Game is underway.

Please note, rosters including cap-hit/cap space (not just your logo) must be posted before any trades can be made. Any deals prior to that will be vetoed and require a major rework.

There will be 2 rounds of the 2016 NHL Entry Draft. We will be using IRL selections so if your team traded all your picks away, too bad.

Going to change to 3 rounds of the 2016 NHL Entry Draft since we don't have 30 GMs.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
When does FA start?

My plan is to have a couple days of trading, followed by FA, the voting process then the NHL Entry Draft.

On that note... in-season UFA/RFA offers can be sent to me. UFAs will most likely test FA rather than re-signing (unless you can provide a link indicating they are close to signing OR you give an offer they can't refuse).

Indeed. We need time to get our offers ready. And: will it be an open process? (Offers posted and time to top them.)

FA will be broken up into multiple waves of signings. Baring any ridiculous offers, players most likely won't sign on day 1 of FA.

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
My plan is to have a couple days of trading, followed by FA, the voting process then the NHL Entry Draft.

On that note... in-season UFA/RFA offers can be sent to me. UFAs will most likely test FA rather than re-signing (unless you can provide a link indicating they are close to signing OR you give an offer they can't refuse).

Alright, thanks.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
To :coyotes
Joe Pavelski-50% retained
Joe Thornton-50% retained
Tommy Wingels

To :sharks
Brendan Perlini
Dylan Strome
Conor Garland
Christian Fischer

While it is always tough to give away both a current captain and a former captain, the rebuild has been fully put underway. We are very happy to add an elite prospect in Strome, a former first round pick in Perlini, a top 10 scorer in the OHL in Fischer, and the top scorer in the CHL this season in Garland.

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
To :coyotes
Joe Pavelski-50% retained
Joe Thornton-50% retained
Tommy Wingels

To :sharks
Brendan Perlini
Dylan Strome
Conor Garland
Christian Fischer

While it is always tough to give away both a current captain and a former captain, the rebuild has been fully put underway. We are very happy to add an elite prospect in Strome, a former first round pick in Perlini, a top 10 scorer in the OHL in Fischer, and the top scorer in the CHL this season in Garland.

:coyotes confirm

Waive:
Kyle Chipchura
Brad Richardson
Sergei Plotkinov

Last edited:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Will we be able to see other offers or not?

Will offers be posted or not?

They will be posted for everyone to see. I'll (try to) update the offers as frequently as I get them.

PSA: PLEASE SEND OFFERS ALL IN ONE PM.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
We're not doing a 2016 offseason outside of the draft, right?

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
To :flyers Kuznetsov and Vrana

To :caps Giroux 50% retained

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad